nope, but alot of fun

·
Driving Slow
7,356 Posts
wtf is highwater?

·
Driving Slow
7,356 Posts
Your answer has only confused me further.

·
#girlslikeus
15,907 Posts
INNOVA said:
Your answer has only confused me further.
It's a place in Indiana... People go wheeling there, without permission... It's not legal, but the trails are nice.

Still confused?

·
Jeeper Creeper
209 Posts
You cant really get in trouble up there unless you get real drunk and stumble into someones backyard and cut donuts or something
Ive been riding and wheelin there for probably 15yrs or so. I know most of the people that live there on Highwater road and unless you get really stupid around the beginning of the trails, youll be fine.

·
Registered
331 Posts
they are really starting to crack down on wheeling up there i would be carefull if you plan on going

·
back in KY.
2,483 Posts
lkaluz said:
they are really starting to crack down on wheeling up there i would be carefull if you plan on going
shit, i took my K5 up there when i still had it (1 1/2yrs ago) and had some dangos tell me to get out, then there was a cop waiting on the way out... no ticket though, luckily

btw- stock K5 blazer 33s, lots of cutting on wheelwells/fenders, and no sway bars tore the shit out of those trails. up, down and across everything you could think of up there-very fun

·
Registered
331 Posts
they told me they put me in a database and the next time me or my 2 buddies are up there we are going to jail. I have been caught the last 2 nights up there

·
WHITE TRASH RACING
288 Posts
like luke said they busted us good tonight,they had us trapted on highwater road.some of us went one way and got busted and someone else that went the other way also got busted.i woould say everyone should prolly let it cool down just a little bit

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
Well, guess that ends all the wondering about highwater... Just glad I got to run it once before the man started handing out tickets again. Sure wish I coulda owned the steps though.. :jeffj:

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
Bizeeb65 said:
Well, guess that ends all the wondering about highwater... Just glad I got to run it once before the man started handing out tickets again. Sure wish I coulda owned the steps though.. :jeffj:
The steps are good times. I owned them back in sept of last year. It always gets like this once a year and then it will cool back off.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Bizeeb65 said:
Hey at least you got a good tour,i got to go home after 15 min of
nothing. :madrun: :loco:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Bizeeb65 said:
Hey, you need some help fixin that axle? I owe you, buddy!
Thanks,but its like a 20 minute job to swap out the axles.I'll just do that next week.How are things going on the blazer
has there been a jerdict? :hammer: :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts