502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im 18 and i have an 03 mustang V6. i have 1 wreck that hapend 02/06 and a speeding ticket. 35/30. and my insurence is 3600 a year for premieum ( and i am told that i cant just get liability). and i think we are gettin fucked. does any one have a good insurence, or know of a good company that wont fuck me. something lower. :mad:

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
insutence=insurance
hapend=happened
insurence=insurance
premieum=premium
liability=surprisingly you got that right
gettin=getting

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Im suprised nobody else has made a smartass comment about the misspelled "insutence" in your title. I've been told im being fucked over by ky farm bureau. Im 18, no accidents, 4 cyl owner, student discount and all. and im paying 140/month.

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
If you owe money on the car I'm pretty sure you have to have full coverage.

We have ~10 cars insured through nationwide. Our agent is Jerry Kays, his number is 502-459-0833 give him a call.

·
PELINKOVAC
9,893 Posts
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

im 18, i had a street racing ticket, speeding ticket, a few charges, and a 2g AWD car (high insurance already) and my rate is about 475 a month, so thats a lot more than yours at the end of the year. i wouldnt complain, just its silly to pay that much in insurance for a v6.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
Im suprised nobody else has made a smartass comment about the misspelled "insutence" in your title. I've been told im being fucked over by ky farm bureau. Im 18, no accidents, 4 cyl owner, student discount and all. and im paying 140/month.
suprised=surprised

It's what I do check the sig.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
Wow. I just went through like your past 20 posts to find a misspelled word and failed. But dont worry. It'll happen. And when it does...
Mozilla FTMFW!! Also 8th grade spelling champ FTMFW!!!

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
Did a recount forgot we sold a couple, but with boats 10. We like our cars. We also trade around a lot so thats another good thing about Jerry he doesn't mind frequent vehicle changes.
Wow... that's a lot.

·
Registered
801 Posts
CBroadus2104 said:
insutence question
God Damn get a dictionary.....or at lest use the spell check built into Mozilla, hell even try sounding it out, IN..SUR..ANCE, guess the T is silent....

my rate is about 475 a month,

WHAT??? That is more than my car payment and more than half my house payment. Driving fast is fun and everything but it's not worth almost 6k a year in just insurance, slow the fuck down. I would be riding the TARC before I would pay that to drive....

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
i pay $146/month full coverage for my 99 Si, clean record and 21 next month, and thats under my rents too...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol alright my bad about the spelling, im just pissed off and typing fast and i dont care.

i dont owe money for the car, we own it.

I have checked online with progressive and what i am paying now i can almost drive a cobra. i was just wondering if i was really getting fucked paying that much for a V6. And i think i would be allowed to have liability elsewhere

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and there is no point me getting full coverage anyway. if i wreck we dont turn it into my INSURANCE company. we just pay for it our selves. so im paying all this extra money for nothing.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
i pay $146/month full coverage for my 99 Si, clean record and 21 next month, and thats under my rents too...

Hopefully turning 21 will bring yours down.....I was 21 when I got my 06 si and was paying less. I was also under my parents at the time

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the 02 x blzer with full cover and the mazda 5 with full cover both with 150.00 deductablie and i pay like a little under 200.00 a month... the problem is that a mustang is classified as a sports car no matter if it has a 4 banger or a cobra edition.. you should be able to keep just liability on this veh of there is no lein against it.. i would make sure the title is clean if they tell you, you cant have liability only.

Jay

1 - 20 of 20 Posts