502 Street Scene Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Missing In Action
6,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Seth, I'm all about a cookout and cornole, etc. Anytime, man. :thumbsup: Linsey, you should come check out the "new" Sonic meets. I agree, at the old location, there was just as much drama as Parkette. The new place off of Broadway and Virginia Ave has worked out great. Usually around 15-20 cars, sometimes more, sometimes less... but it is very welcoming. You should come by some time.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah, i was just at sonic, ooo, 3 weeks ago? it is a lot better than the other one, but still not friendly in my opinion. i dunno, i doubt i'll make it there before i leave for school, but one weekend when i'm back in town i'll stop by again.
as for a cookout deal, sounds good, if i know ahead of time i can always come home :)

·
Missing In Action
6,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I don't think I was at that one? Sorry if so. Seriously, call my phone sometime if you are bored on Friday night, you're more than welcome to come hang with us anytime. If one of them (guys or girls) starts getting on your nerves, tell me and I'll kick 'em in the balls/gina and we'll walk to another table and talk.

It's a pretty good time at the new place. It's not so cliquey, no drama, no burnouts, etc. Everyone there just talks to one another, and then walks away and talks to others, etc. Pretty much everyone says hey to eachother and is a good time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Whats up guys. We have here recently had some meets with some of the more mature members only. Theres normally one or two get togethers a week that 95% of the forum doesnt know about. That way we can get together and discuss the board and what needs to be done and talk about our cars intelligently.
Our cookouts are getting much better as well.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts