502 Street Scene Forums banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't see where there are truly any mature people in the car scene in Lexington. That's a HUGE reason why I'm not sticking around here. I haven't gone to a meet in months. I can't take the cliques, the girlfriends, the fighting... it's so annoying. And I'm not talking about LexiStreets either. Don't get me wrong, I love that site too. But for once I'd like to be able to get on a board or go to a meet and not be completely lost because all they talk about is inside jokes.
ugh, I could go on for days... but I'll stop.

·
Missing In Action
7,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
dark240 said:
lexington kids need to grow up and stop putting goofy shit on there cars. I mean neon paint jobs, silly lights, and fart cans on tercels just doesn't cut it. I know every where has its share of these clown cars, but lexington... Well lets just say we are the queer capital of KY and it shows in more ways than one.
:rofl: I agree completely. And as Jeremy said, it'd be nice to organize something that attracts the more mature and intelligent enthusiasts instead of all the kids w/ cherry bomb mufflers and APC stickers.

·
Pandarama Time
3,144 Posts
lexington just seems like urbanized ********. since birth in the hills and hollers where they are from they have not had people to tell them they are dumasses, only people to support their dumass behaviors and tastes. This breeds an interesting animal that when introduced to city life absolutely explodes into shinanigans of all sorts. Whether it be fucked up speech, humor, tastes in women, taste in cars, inclination to fight, horrible horrible taste, and worst of all deformities from eating all those paint chips.

·
I'm feeling this
8,176 Posts
LexiStreets meets up every Friday at the Sonic on S Broadway.. I was out there last night hanging with Rob and everyone else. It's usually always a good time and there aren't any dumbasses up there.

·
Pandarama Time
3,144 Posts
SubyGirl said:
I've been to the Sonic meet a few times but... well, I don't find it very friendly. Other than the Suby guys I've only met like 2 people up there.
And sorry 240 problem is i'm too inbred to remember. :hs:

too vs to ... you forget which goes where after drinking :p

·
Pandarama Time
3,144 Posts
that would be awesome to have at someones house with a grill, some beer, and cornhole. I nominate my house. big backyard, close to campus, hot tub, big tv, and shit to play around with. maybe the night of friday aug 19th?

we could also just PM some cool people from lexistreets and keep the dorks out

21 - 40 of 58 Posts