1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Missing In Action
7,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....come see what you've been missing!

Pics - Lexistreets Members' Car Gallery
Pics - Kings Island Meet!
Pics - A recent cookout at Shilito Park!

Join Lexistreets.com today. Lexington's forum for car culture and events, social gatherings, etc. Weekly meets! We're always looking to increase our member base, and actively seek those who want to share their thoughts and opinions and how to better serve the community.

There's always something going on, so if you live in or around Lexington, and you're not already a member, sign up on the forums today. :bigthumb:

www.lexistreets.com

·
Missing In Action
7,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha... nothing, just trying to get a few more members. LS needs a good kick in the pants and some new members and increased activity. it's as if it peaked a month or two ago and is slowing down. the number of new topics, etc. I know most of it is due to summer, once the semester starts back up we'll have more people on the board.

it would just be nice to see it more active. that's why I spend alot of time on 502, just because the sheer amount of activity and new topics. I'd like to see that kind of activity in the Lexington scene. :D

·
Pandarama Time
3,144 Posts
lexington kids need to grow up and stop putting goofy shit on there cars. I mean neon paint jobs, silly lights, and fart cans on tercels just doesn't cut it. I know every where has its share of these clown cars, but lexington... Well lets just say we are the queer capital of KY and it shows in more ways than one.

·
Torreto
4,857 Posts
Good call once again. Thats why i dont go to half the meets anymore and i really should since i am cofounder of lexistreets but the kids just dont make it any fun anymore. We are working on a once a month meet up idea and hopefully the more grown up people in lex will show.

·
Pandarama Time
3,144 Posts
13sechatch said:
Good call once again. Thats why i dont go to half the meets anymore and i really should since i am cofounder of lexistreets but the kids just dont make it any fun anymore. We are working on a once a month meet up idea and hopefully the more grown up people in lex will show.
im definitly for that, id really enjoy meeting some of the better minority of car owners of lexington. Every once in a while i run into these people and carry on a intelligent conversation with them.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts