502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OH BOY!!!!
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I decided to get out of the stone age and get a fucking 360. I'm so pissed I can't get this piece of shit to connect. When it does the xbox live test it go thru until it get to MTU and fails. So I'm thinking cool I'll just touch this more info button and find out whats wrong. I click it and I get nothing!:wadel: I fucking hate this thing already!

·
OH BOY!!!!
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh not to mention the fact that when I bought it the guy was like... oh this seems to be our last one and it was open. Everything seems to be there though... I get this bitch home only to find out that its been used before. Already has a profile on it and music and games and shit! Oh and heres the best thing... It won't play games. I fucking hate circuit city!

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
what were you afraid if you got a ps3 I would wanna play online tekken with ya. lol.

·
Epic Beard Man's Apprentice
4,413 Posts
Why the hell would you buy an Open 360, its not like they are rare, I cant walk into any store anymore without the case being flooded with them

·
OH BOY!!!!
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to Best buy and all they had was the arcade versions as well as C.C. I was going to go to gamestop but they were already closed. Its going back first thing in the morning!

·
Drool Story Brah
5,556 Posts
Why the hell would you buy an Open 360, its not like they are rare, I cant walk into any store anymore without the case being flooded with them

Exactly, even Wal-Mart has a ton of them, and they are open 24 hours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts