·
booooost
17,574 Posts
/thread

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol eh looks alright not that it matter to me its not like ill ever have the money for one.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Weaksauce. GM has fucking disgraced the Hummer name.

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah at one point or the other some one always fucks something up lol, alot of younger people will but it though where it looks like the warthog from Halo lol.

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
junk id just run over it in my h1

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah its looks cool as hell to me, but it just dont look like something you would want to take 4X4 and mess it up, because there is so many parts to take off, if you bent it up i know half that shit would not fit anymore lol.

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
It is far more aesthetically pleasing than the H2 was - that's for sure. It's no H1, but I'd be willing to bet this thing gets down. I wonder if it will be priced to compete with the wrangler as well.

·
Libertarian
4,480 Posts
Looks cool. Wonder if it'll ever come out.

I don't understand why people get pissed about H3's. They do good offroad. 5star safety rating. Have A cooler look than a lot of SUV's in the price range. So what that it has the name Hummer and there is an H1. Just because the H1 is a beast doesn't mean H3's can't be a cool practical transportation for a family that doesn't have H1 money.

The H2's in my opinion are gas hogs and not practical though.

·
2 step, 2 step, 2 step...
2,112 Posts
It would be ok. if it was called Chrysler.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts