502 Street Scene Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
One mans trash is another mans treasure, I know I was driving a 00' 1.8t jetta, and a bagged Mazda when I was 20. But its all what you like, nobody else! You! Self happiness is the key to a positive life!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

·
I'd Pull.
7,368 Posts
And u say I'm butt hurt..
LOL! You joined 502 just to talk about your mAd tyTe HaterZ bro! GTFO.

You could have joined and talked about the progress your car has made since you have owned it. But you come in here talking shit expecting everyone to keep their mouths shut and listen. If you didnt give a shit you wouldnt have made an account just for this, quit trying to act all calm about it now.

Trust me 0 fucks are given about your car, it brings humor to most of us to hear this beast fart down the road with a trail of smoke following it.

·
AllMyShitsOnGheyFire
2,240 Posts
LOL! You joined 502 just to talk about your mAd tyTe HaterZ bro! GTFO.

You could have joined and talked about the progress your car has made since you have owned it. But you come in here talking shit expecting everyone to keep their mouths shut and listen. If you didnt give a shit you wouldnt have made an account just for this, quit trying to act all calm about it now.

Trust me 0 fucks are given about your car, it brings humor to most of us to hear this beast fart down the road with a trail of smoke following it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2ffd-otQY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

41 - 47 of 47 Posts