502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All prices are OBO, shipping is extra as items are available for pick-up. I am located in Lexington but I will meet buyers halfway in Shelbyville.

This is my excellent sounding Maganflow Cat-Back Exhaust System. When this was on the car I got a bunch of compliments on the sound of it, and nobody expected me to say Magnaflow when asked what brand it was. I think the reason it sounds so good is the resonator which most "ricey" exhausts leave out.
THIS WILL FIT ALL CIVIC COUPES 92-00
Here is the sound clip video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSt-p1wqvYg

was 529$ new, SLASHING THE PRICE, asking 200$ used. The pictures don't do it justice.

Next is a like new skunk2 shifter, and energy suspension shifter bushings used for about 3 months. (boot and knob are gone)

a 135$ package new, asking 60$

I had this stashed away! It is a brand new, never even tried on Odyssey Lightweight Battery. PN:pC680MJT

These are priced 145$ new on average, I'm asking 90$ for it.

This is a DC sports 4-2-1 Ceramic header. It's in bad condition and will require a welding repair between one of the primary connections. I've had it tried before but it didn't hold very long.

Because of the condition of this header I'm asking nothing more than you come to pick it up otherwise its going in the trash. FREE!!!

New Things that I don't have pictures for but are pretty much re-usuable and in good condition:

ARP Extended Wheels Studs 1.75" fits Most Hondas. 20$

Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts for 99-00 Si. 10$

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
pics of the inserts? need to know which mounts, if so, i will take them

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Damn good deals man. Free bump for you. If the header falls through I think I have someone that will take it off your hands, just LMK.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Come on, this battery is brand new, I know somebody with a racecar needs it! :hammer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts