1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
no and no.

·
Registered
107 Posts
It never was "cool" in the legal sense. There are still a couple of places where you can get in, but the neighbors have really started watching and calling...which means that on your way out, there might be a surprise for you.

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
I'd stay away. DTOR will be open in 2 weeks, and will have all the legal fun you could want with your 4x4.

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was just asking sunday there was about 10 trucks up there wheeling and they moved all the trees and its the 2nd time i have seen trucks up there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
has anyone been up there? is it cool to ride there again?
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It never was "cool" in the legal sense. There are still a couple of places where you can get in, but the neighbors have really started watching and calling...which means that on your way out, there might be a surprise for you.
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i was just asking sunday there was about 10 trucks up there wheeling and they moved all the trees and its the 2nd time i have seen trucks up there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts