502 Street Scene Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
private property or anyone allowed out there?
Private property!
Where did you all enter the trails at exactly? Did you all go in right off of High Water Road or up top on Old Corydon Ridge Road? or is there another entrance that you guys took?
No one has permission to ride the 280 acres owned by the Beeler Family. EVERY vehicle on this property is trespassing! Not only that, here are the laws governing: Off Roading on County Roads
highwater isnt exactly open to the public. one of the jeepers we went with actually own/or know the owner of half of highwater. we are welcome to go as long as we are with that group of guys. they welcome anyone and are really an awesome group of people.

EVERYONE riding on the 280 acres owned by the Beeler family is trespassing!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wanted to get muddy...Friend said they were going to Highwater. I had no idea what that was, only that Jeeps went through it. I took that as a challenge.

They said I wouldn't make it up..

So...
[/QUO Highwater is private Property. Please stay off.
I didn't realize people were still goin there. Long time ago it got shut down and u couldn't get in to it.
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
private property or anyone allowed out there?
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
highwater isnt exactly open to the public. one of the jeepers we went with actually own/or know the owner of half of highwater. we are welcome to go as long as we are with that group of guys. they welcome anyone and are really an awesome group of people.
Bullshit! The Beeler Family owns all the way to the power lines. My grandpa sold the rights to the power company for 100 years for 1 dollar to get electricity back into highwater many many years ago. Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thats good to know. Because the cops was patrolling that hard. They was really bad on highwater road.
The Beeler Family owns back to the power lines. My grandpa sold the rights to that property to the power company years ago for 1$ to get electric back on Highwater and far back on Budd Rd. Whoever told you otherwise is either misinformed or a liar. Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts