502 Street Scene Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Wicket want, Wicket get!
6,460 Posts
Damn.. looks like you guys had fun. Wish I would have known.

·
zoomzoom
1,824 Posts
highwater isnt exactly open to the public. one of the jeepers we went with actually own/or know the owner of half of highwater. we are welcome to go as long as we are with that group of guys. they welcome anyone and are really an awesome group of people.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I thought Highwater got shut down years ago. I used to go there to test new setups, 'cause there was just enough stuff to test, but nothing crazy that you' d get in trouble on. There's only 2 good rocky hill climbs, both of which have a couple ledges to work on. I miss my truck...

·
502 OG
5,404 Posts
I should take my Caddy. lol

I know a chick that goes there sometimes. I want to ride with her sometime just to watch her boobs. :bigthumb:

·
Really cool in person.
7,849 Posts
Wish I had known, been wanting to do some wheeling like that in the XJ.

·
is...well, old school
5,481 Posts
My friend Josh used to go out there years back when he still had an old orange S10 4x4 with 33's on it. But then he was talking about them closing it. He has a built like a mofo Jeep now, wonder if he knows about this...

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Good invite. Didn't know anyone had access to get back there anymore. Let me know next time. I'd be down to go more often if I don't have to drive to DTOR and fuck with that traffic on the hill.

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
They're talking about Interlake this weekend. Not going. Done offroading.

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Not going to risk damaging my vehicle further without proper suspension.

·
Just Playing The Game
567 Posts
find a forrester suspension and we can make you bigger faster stronger.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts