502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this from another forum I'm on, ricers around here kill me. So here is the msg. Enjoy I got a laugh out of it.........

"he's got an 05 civic its white and right now the front bumper is off...hit a piece of recap on the interstate...its got a 1.7sohc (d17) which has basically no aftermarket support so he's taking a chance on tuning. he's gonna forge everything and hope to run 25psi. we've seen you running around in the 93 civic a couple of times but your always turning off the loop to go to cave city so we never could catch you to talk to you. "

im glad they haven't caught me yet............:hammer:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I just got this from another forum I'm on, ricers around here kill me. So here is the msg. Enjoy I got a laugh out of it.........

"he's got an 05 civic its white and right now the front bumper is off...hit a piece of recap on the interstate...its got a 1.7sohc (d17) which has basically no aftermarket support so he's taking a chance on tuning. he's gonna forge everything and hope to run 25psi. we've seen you running around in the 93 civic a couple of times but your always turning off the loop to go to cave city so we never could catch you to talk to you. "
so you're showing us that you have the intelligence level of a high schooler because they can't use the proper "your" either? :confused:

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so you're showing us that you have the intelligence level of a high schooler because they can't use the proper "your" either? :confused:
theres a thread already dicussing this.... Post there you dumb fuck..
anyways, back on topic.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
It has been locked dumb fuck.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
This is area 51 if you make dumb posts people will take advantage of it.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
I don't have to it's area 51. Also, look at any thread maiden started.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
You act like a middle schooler but spell like a preschooler.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
You're

·
A baby seal walks into a club
1,499 Posts
quality thread, would highly recommend

Reactions: 1987TSi

·
HMT FTMFW
3,059 Posts
This thread has no point, but to show how stupid you are. You win stupidest thread of January.

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
right, since the thread is about me but I posted what someone sent me okay?.
Your just all pissed from the other thread and has nothing to do with this one.
If you don't like it don't read it or post on it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts