502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On an unknown stretch close to etown tonight... :D Had a guy in a white early 2000 model Impala with U.S. Army plates flash me down. After he caught up, we both shook heads and slowed down to a stop (It's nice having no traffic around). He asked me what car I had and told me his was an impala... After telling me he never had it red-lined before, he asked me if I'd like to see what it had. I said "sure", of course. I proposed a first to 80. He started counting to three before I even was prepared for a launch, took off a lil late and low but off we went in full traction. I started pulling on him about halfway through first and his front bumper was level with my rear bumper before I shifted to second. By the time I got to 80 I had about 3-4 car lengths. When I let off, he moved up and said "Hell Yeah! Awesome, Man!" and sped off with a :bigthumb: out his window. Pretty cool guy. Not sure if he's on here but he had a cool attitude and we both had a good time. Nice meetin' ya man.

Just finished fine tuning the car with a wideband and I was already having a good time before the night was over.

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sry, is that out of style?

Any more suggestions about my wording? Kinda off topic. But, whatever floats ur boat.

·
i hate VIPs
335 Posts
dude its awesome when you have a straight up and decent race with an individual and, win or lose, they are just cool about it in the end.

good for you spawn:D

·
username fail
1,052 Posts
:ugh2: impala should have pulled

·
Built 2.2L Stroker 5sgte
4,140 Posts
street racing is illegal ........

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude its awesome when you have a straight up and decent race with an individual and, win or lose, they are just cool about it in the end.

good for you spawn:D
Thanks man. He was all calm and laid back when we were talking but after the race he got excited and motivated! Like I said, it was a nice race, he had a great attitude and I got to test out the new tune.

sounds like a good time but wasn't that prelude supposed to have like 300hp on motor?
Not 300whp. Somewhere between 200-230. This is my second kill since the swap and it was a good race.

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
blah blah blah
13,047 Posts

·
...doesn't drive a Subaru
2,132 Posts
Psshhh... just an impala? Shit, the other day I put about 3-4 car lengths on a 1996 Buick Century. Beat THAT!

1 - 20 of 245 Posts