502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been here at my dads since this morning and just now looked outside and saw the yard covered in snow.

I can't wait to go out driving in it.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
Not that fun to drive in, at least around here. Needs MORE SNOW!!!!

FUnny thing is I woke up at 4 in the morning and everything was white. Went to sleep, woke up at 8, and it was all gone. :(

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
yeah it doesnt look like its sticking to the road from what i can see outside my house so im guessing the roads arent too terrible.

although it is collecting on the grass! which means its time to go sledding! haha.

·
"OMG that's the funky shit"
9,918 Posts
Guess I missed it, just frost here in Memphis and Nashville is the farthest north I'm gonna get for the next 5 weeks.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Out here in Pewee Valley it is/was sticking to the roads. Heard two plow trucks go by.

·
Welcome to The War Room
2,518 Posts
Nope, not sticking to the streets which I'm very glad about. Dont need idiots being even worse on the streets...

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
I dont want the snow!! Having 2 dogs and snow is messy. They come in and we wipe off their feet, but being just me here and they come in it is like trying to round up elephants!! They get way to excited then u have a mess all over the place. Keep the snow!

-Donnetta

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Took the dogs outside and they played for a bit and then came back inside. Not too cold outside though.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Saw an accident on the top floor of the parking garage today...

It was icy as hell up there, no where else tho
I would hate to be the tow truck guy on that one. Was this U of L parking garage?

·
Untrust us
4,016 Posts
It wasnt bad, just some dumb person rear ended someone else not much damage at all, just a bump... But they were kinda freaking out about it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts