502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· i <3 back tits
9,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to finally get my little business venture off the ground although I dont suspect many people on here have a need for a website, e-Commerce store or any search optimization services, figured someone might know someone who knows someone and I could sponsor the board for a while too so spread the word. I can also replace busted iPhone front glass if you know anyone in need of that.

My website is www.datadesignstudio.com, theres examples of some of my latest stuff including Roberts Imports who I would never recommend working with, guy is unprofessional and use to make me watch azn pr0n with him while trying to conduct business meetings. Anyways, holla at me if you have any questions.

· i <3 back tits
9,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you get any other iphone business that's more than just a screen you can send them to me and we can work something out. I have everything on stock for every model just about. Wish I would have had yo do my site, guys taking a bit getting it done
Every model as in every phone? Ill definitely do that, not something I really wanted to get into passed the iPhone. I was going to call and have you do mine and just thought the hell with it, Ill figure it out and do it haha

· Happiness is a Pint away
5,231 Posts
vince text me when you get your website done, I need some business cards too. Ive already told 3 or 4 people about your services.

as for Joey, if you can get past the knock off Jordan cologne and poorly trimmed goatee hes ok to work with

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.