502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes the best set out there. I was going to look at getting some SkullCandy Full Metal Jackets, but wasn't sure if there was a better set of In-ear earbuds out there for around the same price. Anyone have any insight. Thanks.:hammer:

·
hi
654 Posts
I heard that shure some good quality ones, but i never tried them before. Has anyone else gave them a try before?

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
Everything that I have tried from SkullCandy has been very good - however I have yet to try their earbuds. I tend to prefer circumaural headsets i.e the Sennheiser HD series for music and the Steelsound 5H or Icemat Siberia for gaming.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I want to stick with earbuds, mainly for the fact that they are small, and I hate the other kind.

·
Untrust us
4,016 Posts
Everything that I have tried from SkullCandy has been very good - however I have yet to try their earbuds. I tend to prefer circumaural headsets i.e the Sennheiser HD series for music and the Steelsound 5H or Icemat Siberia for gaming.
I have the SkullCandy Smokin' Buds and they are amazing, GREAT bass response and great sound isolation... I HIGHLY recommend them, as they sound better than the very expensive Sony pieces that my friend has ( think 90-100 bucks ).

So at about 20-30 dollars for the SkullCandy Smokin' buds they are an awesome deal, you will NOT be dissapointed.

( About the full metal jackets, they look big! Although I have never seen them in real life, but they are quite large, the Smokin' Buds are a bit more 'sleek' )

·
Registered
15,588 Posts
Skullcandy doesn't fuck around with BASS. My skullcrushers are like strapping two 15s to your head.

·
bouncing around the room
905 Posts
my gf just bought the rasta smokin buds...they kick ass. i was a little sketchy on them being $30 but theyre sweet. they come with 3 differant size gel things for differant size ears and sound really awesome.

·
Banned
19,817 Posts
The ear buds that came with my iPod (and any iPod for that matter) work very well.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The ear buds that came with my iPod (and any iPod for that matter) work very well.
They're decent at best. They don't fit my ear, and fall out to easy. Plus there is hardly any bass unless I wear them in a not so normal fasion.

·
This is my Boomstick
2,165 Posts
my gf just bought the rasta smokin buds...they kick ass. i was a little sketchy on them being $30 but theyre sweet. they come with 3 differant size gel things for differant size ears and sound really awesome.
i have the same ones and i love them. circut city had all their skullcandy stuff on sale last week for decently cheap

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I ended up buying the smokin buds, and I'm not disappointed either. These things rock. And not bad for $35

·
Drool Story Brah
5,556 Posts
The ones that came with my ZUNE have a great bass. I was actually suprised at how good the bass sounded and how clear the music was.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts