502 Street Scene Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck the haters! :headbang::woohoorun:headbang::falldown::attn: :greddy::hitit::hsdance::mamoru::makers::deadhorse !!!!!!!!

·
Chill
6,418 Posts
Happy bday!!

·
Professional *****
10,546 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
He'll try with one of the 300 user names he creates..

·
Banned
19,817 Posts
HBD Jleet! You dah man. I don't care if he might not see this or not

·
Chill
6,418 Posts
Ok, soooo I didn't even realize he was gone again, lol. What'd he do this time???

Reactions: Boyle

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I love how everyone sweats him on here- he might be one of the biggest bitches i have ever come across on the internet.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Did you ever meet him in person? I used to talk so much shit about him and hated his e-persona, but then I met him in person and he's actually a really cool dude.
Nah- every post i saw of his on here were just random as fuck and a lot of the shit made no sense. Im sure a lot of people are different on here than they are in person.

·
Banned
19,817 Posts
92eclipse, any sane person doesn't give a shit what you think.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love how everyone sweats him on here- he might be one of the biggest bitches i have ever come across on the internet.
You seem to be the one who sweats him if you feel the need to come into his birthday thread just to talk shit. He's friends with a good amount of people on here who would strongly disagree with the thought that he is a bitch. Being friends with someone is not "sweating" them.

PS
I'm really fucking sick of everyone using the word "sweat" in this context. Within the past couple of weeks it has really made a comeback and it's annoying as fuck. ******** Jenn was over on Throttle talking about people sweating her and that just left me with a disgusting image in my head.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.