502 Street Scene Forums banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Back on topic (maybe) - what size turbos on the GTR? I thought it was still on stock turbos but I must either be getting it mixed up with a different GTR or he's done some upgrades.

·
DigEvo
1,723 Posts
Whatever turbos are in the boost logic 1300 package

Edit: I believe hta3582.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
1. Klink is out and about.

2. Purple and Dang don't mix. Well, maybe a Cuda?

3. This aint no Ninjabater.

·
50th Anniversary
4,114 Posts
Back on topic (maybe) - what size turbos on the GTR? I thought it was still on stock turbos but I must either be getting it mixed up with a different GTR or he's done some upgrades.
A roughly $70k upgrade lol.

·
It's a fuck off machine, Lee
20,215 Posts
Never met the one who calls himself Klink but i saw a blue civic that has a black rear bumper, which looks identical to one of those old school hotwheel models i have, and the license plate said "Klink"that was out towards the new outlet malls a few months back.
Could be one of his gutter rats hauling his 13 illegitimate kids around, but that's none of my business

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Hey gutlass go to the facebook 502 streets they have the video of it running the bikes.

Call him out on there.

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Hey gutlass go to the facebook 502 streets they have the video of it running the bikes.

Call him out on there.
No Facebook for me I can't deal with the drama I would of already shot someone and been serving a lengthy stretch!

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Last I heard is STREET OUTLAWS is calling out the whole country. Maybe you could get a race there.
Soon as the car is 100% lined out we are going, for insurance purposes for the show I have to add a fire suppression system and add bars inside to make it a legal cage. Once a few of us was contacted in ky there is just a few changes we have to make to be able to race on the show.

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
But the drama here is just right for your little prima donna attitude, right?
You the one that grabbed ahold of my nuts right off the word go, I came here looking for a race, I don't see any others doing that do you? Last thing I need is drama but what I do need is everyone that's made smart ass comments or had jokes soon as I do race this gtr you all please show up and bet on that bad ass gtr against me!!

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
You the one that grabbed ahold of my nuts right off the word go, I came here looking for a race, I don't see any others doing that do you? Last thing I need is drama but what I do need is everyone that's made smart ass comments or had jokes soon as I do race this gtr you all please show up and bet on that bad ass gtr against me!!
Nothing wrong with asking for a race. But badmouthing and belittling someone to get that race is why people are on your nuts.

·
U MAF?
7,510 Posts

Why do i give a fuck about a race between two cars that aren't mine?

·
DigEvo
1,723 Posts
Soon as the car is 100% lined out we are going, for insurance purposes for the show I have to add a fire suppression system and add bars inside to make it a legal cage. Once a few of us was contacted in ky there is just a few changes we have to make to be able to race on the show.
That would be pretty awesome if you all make the show. How many of you all are going?

81 - 100 of 120 Posts