502 Street Scene Forums banner
61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
I know its a hard concept for you to grab ahold of. But some people build cars to drag race And not just drive them and enjoy them. If you don't like what the thread is about then why post in it? Or did I miss somewhere in the rules of this sorry excuse of a forum that the only street racing in the street racing section Is for high fives and fun and only from a roll...
If you don't like my post why reply to it? If you don't like this board why come here? You're all kinds of stupid still aren't you? Now move along son I'm sure there are plenty of racers out there you can hang from the nuts of like you have for years.

·
Premium Member
9,062 Posts
If you don't like my post why reply to it? If you don't like this board why come here? You're all kinds of stupid still aren't you? Now move along son I'm sure there are plenty of racers out there you can hang from the nuts of like you have for years.
Lol you must have me confused Mr roid rage. I've always had my own car/bike to race. Even back when you had your shit box civics. Looks like not much has changed. Still sporting a shit box.you come into a thread in the street racing section and talk shit to a guy for trying to street race. You're a fucking retard talk about how tough you are. Who gives a fuck still the same tool bag you were bag when ovis was around. Go back to Evansville where someone might give a fuck about what you've done or how far you can throw a medicine ball. I'm a moderator on this gay ass site as well. I guess I should start beating my chest to the community. As long as you keep responding to post you don't like then I'll do the same. Only reason I came on here was the 20+ text I got from different people loling at the tool bag you are.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Lol you must have me confused Mr roid rage. I've always had my own car/bike to race. Even back when you had your shit box civics. Looks like not much has changed. Still sporting a shit box.you come into a thread in the street racing section and talk shit to a guy for trying to street race. You're a fucking retard talk about how tough you are. Who gives a fuck still the same tool bag you were bag when ovis was around. Go back to Evansville where someone might give a fuck about what you've done or how far you can throw a medicine ball. I'm a moderator on this gay ass site as well. I guess I should start beating my chest to the community. As long as you keep responding to post you don't like then I'll do the same. Only reason I came on here was the 20+ text I got from different people loling at the tool bag you are.
You got 20 texts? What are you a 13yo girl? All that crying makes sense now. And obviously people do give a shit here if you are texting half of Louisville because I make a post. Just keep talking, that all you got little man.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Not that there's any hope for this forum, but this place was a lot better when Matt was occupied with Disney World and not roid raging about street races.

·
Premium Member
9,062 Posts
You got 20 texts? What are you a 13yo girl? All that crying makes sense now. And obviously people do give a shit here if you are texting half of Louisville because I make a post. Just keep talking, that all you got little man.
You're such a bad ass. That's All I got. You're a bmfer cruising around in a teenage girls car with your huge awesome muscles. I'm honored just to post in the same thread as you.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
You're such a bad ass. That's All I got. You're a bmfer cruising around in a teenage girls car with your huge awesome muscles. I'm honored just to post in the same thread as you.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Not that there's any hope for this forum, but this place was a lot better when Matt was occupied with Disney World and not roid raging about street races.
It's been even better since people like you who are all shy and don't say anything in person but get huge balls on a forum, decided to stop posting.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
It's been even better since people like you who are all shy and don't say anything in person but get huge balls on a forum, decided to stop posting.
I don't know that I've ever been anywhere near you in person, but if I have been and you took me not approaching you as me not having the balls to say something, the actual reason would have been that I don't go around looking for people that I don't like to go talk to. I have no reason to say anything to you.

The difference between here and the real world is that when you post in a thread that I'm participating in, it's like you're in my conversation. If someone I'm conversing with says something dumb I point it out.

Reactions: Shaffer

·
Idiot Toleration Expert
3,710 Posts
Smells like lube, white castle, and bad life choices in here...

Is this the rekindling of 502ss's greatness?

Reactions: Shaffer

·
Too Soon Jr
621 Posts
Yes the smells are quite interesting in here. Yesterday it was cock breath now all i can smell is sweat and shame.

But hopefully 502 may live another day. It takes a ******* with a pontiac to stir everyone back up

·
Too Soon Jr
621 Posts
Whoa. Is he out of jail or is someone driving his blue Si? I saw it today downtown and just saw this post...weird!
Never met the one who calls himself Klink but i saw a blue civic that has a black rear bumper, which looks identical to one of those old school hotwheel models i have, and the license plate said "Klink"that was out towards the new outlet malls a few months back.

61 - 80 of 120 Posts