502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the fun of getting on the hwy next to stock bikes wears off and you really wanna race someone, get with me I'm ready to set beside that unit! Getting on the hwy and going fast really isn't racing anyways so when your ready to race, let me know. Also will be taking all side bets, everyone that what's to make a bet come see me I will cover every bet made against this so called louisvilles fastest street car!

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Are you the GTR killa or are you calling out some other GTR killa? I assume you're calling out Fuad.

Sounds like fun either way.

·
U MAF?
7,510 Posts
When the fun of getting on the hwy next to stock bikes wears off and you really wanna race someone, get with me I'm ready to set beside that unit! Getting on the hwy and going fast really isn't racing anyways so when your ready to race, let me know. Also will be taking all side bets, everyone that what's to make a bet come see me I will cover every bet made against this so called louisvilles fastest street car!
You mean you're ready to take the unit inside your mouth.

·
Speed by-product of velocity
1,375 Posts
(I will cover every bet made against this so called louisvilles fastest street car!)
I got $5 on it.

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back to racing, I know I'm stupid for wanting to sit beside a awd car from a dig but I guess I hate my money so I'm willing to gamble and try it. Getting on the hwy and driving fast next to someone isn't racing to me so when the gtr is ready to get a lane I'm ready.

Ps anyone that can buy 100k then spend 70k+ to make there car fast shouldn't have any problem gambling a few k , should they?

·
It's a fuck off machine, Lee
20,215 Posts
Shame this race will never happen. In before "I won't dig/I won't roll" argument x infinity

·
Registered
198 Posts
So the guy with the 5 second drag car, complete with parachute is doing the calling out, but only on a track? At least offer to run him from a dig on the unprepped street and both cars on TRUE street tires.

Edit - And from what I've heard, he doesn't have nearly the money into his car that your claiming.

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the guy with the 5 second drag car, complete with parachute is doing the calling out, but only on a track? At least offer to run him from a dig on the unprepped street and both cars on TRUE street tires.

Edit - And from what I've heard, he doesn't have nearly the money into his car that your claiming.
Well first I don't track race nor do I have a 5 sec drag car with parachute! The only place I wanna race is a unprepped stretch of street and I do run a pair of slicks and so can he, I'm not telling him to take shit off of his car nor will anyone tell me how to bring mine!

Also I was just using certain dollar amounts for reference which is besides the point but was told from others there was a shit load of money dumped into that shit box.. All I wanna do is race and gamble if the gtr doesn't then I will move and leave well alone.. Just don't claim to have a bad fast bitch but don't wanna run another bad fast bitch to find out!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well first I don't track race nor do I have a 5 sec drag car with parachute!
So you haven't raced your car at Hardinsburg? And at that track (that you haven't ran on), your car has never ran better than a 6.00?

But hey, I give you credit for the call out. First interesting race related thread started on this site all spring.

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My car has never been to a race track period so no it's never been faster then 6.00!!

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Maybe the GTR owner built the car for his enjoyment and doesn't care to race a sketchy car on a sketchy road for money? I know it's a concept you can't understand but it does happen.

·
DigEvo
1,723 Posts
Sounds like a badass race if it happens. Does fuad even get on here anymore to see this?

·
Ss most hated on !!!
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't know anything about Fuad, where he goes or what sites and since I don't do fb at all I figured someone from here would spread the rumor that I looking for a race! Is there any racing from this site anymore or just concealer talking about guys units? If it's a gay thing over here these days I can leave well enough alone!!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts