502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this light green 99-04 GTI on 2nd street and I followed him onto 65S where we hammered back and forth. Guy said it was a VR6 and as I passed him I noticed a FMIC. The car also had a couple hood scoops and was lowered with a nice set of wheels (bronze or gunmetal, forget which). Car was nice and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
hmm i only know of two cosmic/rave green gti's in louisville, dont know of either of them being vrt's though

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i definitely saw something in the front. could very well have been one of those imitation "Front Mount Intake" things, I didn't get a good look but it could have been seeing as how the car had two hood scoops, one was large and centered and the other was about half the size of the first and on the passenger side behind the first one.

·
On-ramp enthusiast
3,477 Posts
There is a sivlerish gold one that has 2 hood scoops just like you describe and its a turbo 24 valve VR.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

·
Loves The Meth
715 Posts
if the GTI your talking about is the same one im thinking of the last time i saw it was when it was for sale in the old BMV lot right off baxter...damn thing was nice as hell just thought that the price was a little steep every time i went there i wanted it though

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that was it, I couldn't remember if it was a light green or a metallic tan/gold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts