502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting married in June and I am wondering if anyone on here would like to take the pictures. I don’t feel like paying a professional locally to do the job when I know someone on here can do just as good, plus I would be hooking up a 502 member with some of my hard earned cash.

If you’re interested please post up on here or just pm me.

What is required or what I would personally like is a photo book of all the pictures taken after edit on Photoshop or whatever program you use for editing. The pictures will not have to be large just 2x3 or 3x5 posted in a binder or photobook of some sort. I will use this to make copies for whoever is interested in the pictures. I would also like a disc with all the pictures on it so I can email or send to snap fish or something of that nature to be printed off.

If you’re up for the challenge let me know, you will be paid for your services and will be invented to whatever party is afterwards haha.

Please send me a pm with a price and I would also like to see pictures of your work on pc and in person therefore I am willing to drive and meet you, go out to eat (on me), and work out the details. If you are not a dependable person please don’t waste my time or my future wife’s because this is an important matter, it is not some photo shoot for a car.

Good= you will be paid, plenty of beer and bitch drinks if you’re a pussy.

Bad= you get to sit through a wedding, listen to PMS-ing women, and you will have to drive an hour and half from Louisville. The wedding will be in Cave City, KY which is south of Louisville.

Some requirement might change to due to the irregular behavior of a female, but this is what’s known at this time.

You must have leadership skills, I will not baby-sit or tell you what to do or how to take a picture, and it would be what I would expect from a professional. You must dress professional like so no blue jeans/ t-shirts until the party.

I will pay 50/50 principle. 50% upfront and 50% after I get the pictures.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
contact dan on here. JDMR2 is his user name i believe.

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT!
6,597 Posts
A family friend of our does wedding photography. Let me get all of his info together and I'll PM you his number.

·
Dealer in Destructive Service
4,925 Posts
PM'd you. Call her, she's very professional, very very good.

·
Dealer in Destructive Service
4,925 Posts
is that your sisters number you gave me? I don't want to call her and get the other person and say hey your brother told me about you. haha
Yes, her number. I told her you might be calling and she said she has tons of wedding photos she'd be willing to show you.

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, her number. I told her you might be calling and she said she has tons of wedding photos she'd be willing to show you.
alright my fiancée doesn't get home from work till about 6:30 im going to let her check the website and we will go from there.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
These are the people that did our photos for our wedding last month, and they were incredible. :)

Please check out this site:
http://www.kriechphoto.com/weddings/1.html

They are a really cute married couple! They are really cheap, and so very worth it. I was so impressed with how well they did, and I would recommend them to anybody.

P.S. - Never chinch on Wedding photos, because it is the only thing you get to have to keep after the wedding.........of course other than eachother.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts