502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joystiq said:
It appears that a sincere apology and the promise of a free arcade game aren't enough to satisfy the unbridled rage of some Xbox Live users suffering from frequent outages -- three Texas residents slapped Microsoft with a class action lawsuit yesterday, claiming that the disruption of the service over the holidays is a breach of the Xbox Live Terms of Use contract. The suit claims the damages suffered from the outages exceed $5 million.

While we usually scoff at class action lawsuits for seemingly petty reasons, the plaintiffs have an excellent point -- Microsoft must have expected an influx of server-taxing Xbox Live subscribers around the holidays, yet they "failed to provide adequate access and service to Xbox Live and its subscribers." The ball appears to be in your court, Microsoft -- that better be one hell of a free arcade game.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
13,571 Posts
Sigh, what a bunch of fucking spoiled kids. I seriously hope the Judge tells them to get off there asses and go outside for some exercize, or to get jobs.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Sigh, what a bunch of fucking spoiled kids. I seriously hope the Judge tells them to get off there asses and go outside for some exercize, or to get jobs.
Says the man with 13000 achievement points.... :)

·
Premium Member
13,571 Posts
Says the man with 13000 achievement points.... :)

Yea, but i still dont play 6 hours a day and I have a life, including a full time job and a girlfriend. These kids are just spoiled and probably have nothing better to do than complain.

·
smarter than you
12,705 Posts
those 3 residents are probably 3 lawyers who happen to have live and decided to use their legal knowledge to fuck MSFT

·
Thread Killer
704 Posts
I mean it was down for like a week and during a holiday when most people have free time to play. Also since your paying for it and they drop the ball why not? 5 million is moronic but maybe a extra month free would be nice or free points.

·
Keeping it real
9,573 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with this. Especially for a lot of people. I play maybe once a week and pay for my XBL account. The past month I've only tried to play 3 times and each time I couldn't find a game or log in or download content (which I paid for). I'm sure most of you would be pissed if your internet didn't work whenever you tried to use it

·
Premium Member
6,518 Posts
It was fucked up last night. They should at least give everyone one month free once it's working. It's fucking retarded.

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
How do you feel about this PatrickB?

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
I couldn't play at all last night COD4 or Halo...it was jacked for me.

·
Seth Tecnica International
19,154 Posts
I couldn't play at all last night COD4 or Halo...it was jacked for me.
I was over at Mason's when all that was happening. We waited for about half an hour trying to get the game going, but finally just gave up. Went back a half hour later, and it finally started working.

·
Premium Member
13,571 Posts
Its apparently still messed up tonight.

Tried to play some COD4 and failed. Back to mass effect I guess.

·
has nice headlights
16,048 Posts
I called this like 2 weeks ago in the last thread about this. It happened to insight, why not msft?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
COD4 has been hit or miss on PSN as well. I read something yesterday about Infinity Ward upgrading all their servers to hadle more traffic, so it may be that and not XBL. I could be wrong though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts