502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
that's one!
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if you guys did it or knew of a local place that did it? according to some people on dsmlink my logs indicate that my injectors are misbehaving even with my deadtime and global settings set correctly. it is causing a poor idle until the car is warmed up and my front o2 voltage is all over the place.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
was wondering if you guys did it or knew of a local place that did it? according to some people on dsmlink my logs indicate that my injectors are misbehaving even with my deadtime and global settings set correctly. it is causing a poor idle until the car is warmed up and my front o2 voltage is all over the place.
best deal I've seen on this yet...

http://injector-rehab.com/

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
there are some good places online you can ship to, but if you want to keep it local i'm pretty sure diesel injection does it. there was another thread on here about the topic, try searching for it.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
there are some good places online you can ship to, but if you want to keep it local i'm pretty sure diesel injection does it. there was another thread on here about the topic, try searching for it.
diesel injection was about twice the price and they weren't very helpful on the phone - didn't seem to care about my little import injectors or want my business

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
diesel injection was about twice the price and they weren't very helpful on the phone - didn't seem to care about my little import injectors or want my business
best to show up in person down there. they do a LOT of commercial business.

·
Happiness is a Pint away
5,193 Posts
and they are........?

·
that's one!
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and they are........?
don't exactly know who you were talking to, but my injectors are pte 680cc.

i might have to give diesel a call. i don't think i can ship them out and wait because the dsm is my daily driver.

·
Happiness is a Pint away
5,193 Posts
i was asking nacho who they use. if youre looking for something quick you cant beat the convenience of diesel injection

-bill

·
Premium Member
32,284 Posts
i was asking nacho who they use. if youre looking for something quick you cant beat the convenience of diesel injection

-bill
O.

We'll send them to either RC Engineering out of California or Witchhunter, out of Washington.

www.rceng.com
and
www.witchhunter.com

We'd gladly use someone local, but just haven't looked into it enough. The week+ long turnaround and/or shipping costs add up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts