502 Street Scene Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year/Make/Model: 92 integra Gs-r

Price: n/a

Mileage: 166k
-------------

per rules price is $1,000,000 OBO ..(obo is stressed lol)

Looking to trade + cash on your end or sell for highest offer

Up for sale is my 1992 Acura Integra GSR. It has 166k miles on the chassis, roughly 55-60k on the motor. Long, long list of mods, most drivetrain components, and all motor accessories have lbeen replaced in the last 3k miles.

B16a w/gsr cams
Skunk 2 adj. cam gears
Stock intake arm/box w/new k&n air filter
Ceramic 2 piece header w/ 2.5 in collector
Custom 2.5 Exhaust w/ 2 resonators, borla muffler, greddy tip
64mm bored Thorttle body
omni power 'SPORT' full coilovers 12k/10k
Legend dual piston calipers
11.1" front rotors redrilled to 4x100
oem stanley sidemarkers
1 pc headlights
ek sideskirts
momo race wheel
NGALLS Camber Kit
progress 19mm rear sway bar
23mm trunk bar
trunk bar
rear strut bar
c-pillar bar
rear tie bar
minor wire tuck, and clean up
tons, tons, tons of new parts as of 5/2008
new honda oem clutch kit
new honda oem starter
new distributor
new battery
new alternator(as well as another good spare)
new alternator belt
hondata intake manifold gasket
felpro exhaust manifold gasket
2 new oem axles and halfshaft
new oem front crossmember w/ new radius rod bushings

new Dunlop Direzza Tires
new shift linkage w/ aftermarket bushings
Iridium plugs, NGK wires, oil change within last 200 miles

The mod list and pictures really speak for themselves. Virtually everything on the car is new. I have replaced the worn front seats with original MINT condition stock DB2 seats. Uber rare to have these seats in good condition. Most are ripped apart or covered in stains.

This car has never let me down, its a blast to drive. I hate to see it go, but it needs to move on to someone who can really enjoy it. Please look at the parts list. these aren't ebay garbage parts. It has a low mileage JDM motor, and 1,000+ suspension setup.

[email protected]

·
Registered
973 Posts
Dont deal with this guy, he is a scammer and will screw you out of anything..

PROOF

Weird. Google results brought this up.

http://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trad...-seller-87596/

Quote:
Buddy sold me a window for my Sol. After putting me off for three months after I paid him he finally got it out to me (which a few weeks of this was my fault due to a move).

Anyways, the window shows up - but I couldnt pick it up at the time because I had been robbed and had no money to pay the duty fees. Appearently, they called guy up and asked him what he wanted to do with the window. He doesnt even email me and ask what my status was on it- just telling UPS to abandon the package and destroy it.

In my opinion this is absolutely rediculous. He could have called and informed me the situation and I would have gotten the money and went to picked it up ASAP. Now Im out the money I paid him, and still no window.

[email protected] is his email address. I believe he is a young kid due to the aspect of his posts and online communication skills are quite bleek.

His address
===========
5846 cooper rd
westerville,ohio

I would personally suggest no one deal with him. Perhaps he has made a few good deals? Or, maybe he has a bunch of spoiled deals. I would opt for the latter with my experience making this transaction. He is rude, short fused, and some of the things he says are rediculous. He offered me his address in Ohio to come fight him- how thats just silly.

Thanks

http://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trad...rcation-81309/

Quote:
HI GUYS,
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FIBERCATION , FIBERCATION.COM OR SHANE O'FARRELL.
HE STOLE OVER $1000 IN CASH AND PARTS FROM ME!!
HE IS A PUNK ASS KID WHO DOES HORRIBLE WORK AND STEALS YOUR MONEY.
I CAN REFER YOU TO NEWCELICA.ORG AND YOU CAN READ MY STORY AND THE STORY OF SO MANY OTHERS:

http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=204977
http://newcelica.newscion.org/forums...d.php?t=229150
Problem With Fibercation - evolutionm.net

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON THIS GUY..HE HAS TWO ADDRESSES:

ADMINS PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PROTECT YOUR USERS AND WARN THEM ABOUT THIS PLEASE!
IF YOU ARE ASSOCIATED WITH OTHER FORUMS - PASTE A LINK TO THIS AND PUT "DON'T BUY FROM FIBERCATION / SHANE O'FARRELL" AS THE SUBJECT.

Sorry for the caps but I just want to prevent others from losing money from him. Because of him I had to work more to replace the parts in my car and in turn my marks suffered.
Don't let this happen to you!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...ht=fibercation

Quote:
I sent my interior to Fibercation a while back and over 2 months later I get the stuff back...this ist the problem. the problem is that I asked him to make me a hardy panel that is pictured on his site and he says thats no problem...then he
sends me this

I told him that this was unacceptable and this isnt the kind of quality that I paid for...I told him from the beginning that that my car was going to be in SEMA and HIN and that I expected good work....he then told me that this was the second one that he made for me because the first one didnt come out good . He then tells me that I can send it back to him and he can try to sell it but then told me to sell it myself...I asked him for a refund on this piece and he said no. I even showed other members of my Evo crew this piece and they all said it was horrible and I should def. get my money back. I have talked to Shane who is the one who runs this business about this countless times and at first it seemed that he was willing to work with me but now he doesnt care about My customer satisfaction and IMO does not know how to run a business...I dont even know if this will help me get my money back but maybe it will show others that might think about using his services...I know custom work is not perfect but this is far from it....here are More pics of the supposed CF Hardy Panel...I did not start this thread to start a war but I just wanted to hear what other think of my situation because I have given him a lot of time and am far too lenient for my own good.

It seems that he made the pod seperately and just epoxied it onto the original radio piece

[img=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/7109/dsc005895fl.jpg]

[img=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3344/dsc005909hr.jpg]

[img=http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6923/dsc005916tw.jpg]

[img=http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5664/dsc005925qx.jpg]

flame suit on

http://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=40782

Quote:
Here is a list of scammers with their IP addresses. Im not really allowed per say to post peoples IP to the world but screw em! After all they have screwed others. I will also post their registered email addresses too.

Screen Name IP Address Email

crazy88 70.240.66.191 [email protected]

one1sickhb 24.93.249.6 [email protected]
[email protected]

chryl_mnnngryo 24.99.17.77 [email protected]

pamitar101 74.65.13.186 [email protected]

DaWhOkidD 72.227.142.142 [email protected]

civiccvcc 152.163.100.130 [email protected]

Fibercation.com 64.12.116.134 [email protected]

mycivic 152.163.100.135 [email protected]

NonTurbo4now22 68.175.4.202 [email protected]

99ExCivicCoupe24.88.10.169
[email protected]

·
Registered
973 Posts
yea they keep banning him on local cincy forums that im on but each couple months he will make his way back to them under a new name, but i follow his craigslist adds and what cars he has forsale and whatnot and when i see them pop up on these forums i flood him out...

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i dont scam anyone....if i piss someone off because i dont back down and i stand my ground peiopel flood the net with bullshit like this and there is a stigma with my name.

that window issuse was like 5 years ago and the guys didt have $$$ to pay his own countris duty taxes on it and then kept the window.....do you mean by me shipping the window to him that he paid for scamming?

why do you think i CONSITANTLY use my same screen name and email addy everywhere? I have NOTHING TO HIDE. if i actually ripped people off dont you think id make up a different screen name and email etc?

Just because Csr is filled with a bunch of cocksuckers and little kids who dont like me thats no reason to call someone a scammer....ive never taken someones $$ and ripped them off

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea they keep banning him on local cincy forums that im on but each couple months he will make his way back to them under a new name, but i follow his craigslist adds and what cars he has forsale and whatnot and when i see them pop up on these forums i flood him out...
hahaha now i know who you are your the bitch from CSR who got mad because i didt want to buy your junk shell cause of the title

Grow up

·
Registered
973 Posts
nah thats my brother and this is his name numb nuts.. Im mad cause you ripped a friend off on a deal you done with him, so yea keep it up and you wouldnt fix it at all just told him to come back to you so you can kick his ass like you always say cause your suck a hard ass mofo.. Your a scammer/ pos lowlife that rips ppl off..

Should of just linke the css thread on here instead of that one portion so everyone can see how much you talk shit..

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
It's best you not sell any items here. You only joined here to sell items because your name was tarnished by many bad transactions on other boards. We don't want those type of sellers on this board. Don't bother with any excuses, your just not welcome here. Goodbye.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im mad cause you ripped a friend off on a deal you done with him, so yea keep it up and you wouldnt fix it at all just told him to come back to you so you can kick his ass like you always say cause your suck a hard ass mofo..
whats this you speak of....Please give us ACTUAL facts and details

rather than " oh this is what i saw (copy/paste) and he ripss people off etc"

·
Super Moderator
12,796 Posts
Between, the blatant rules dodging, the questionable history, and complete disregard for proper use of the English language, I deem this thread closed. :lockd:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.