502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a long shot to list this on here, but I thought it could possibly lead to a local sell.

Description:
This is a set of SSR GT3 wheels that I purchased in 2006 for my 2004 M3:

Front: Two (2) 19 x 8.5" / +43mm Offset / 5x120 Bolt Pattern
Rear: Three (3) 19 x 10" / +24mm Offset / 5x120 Bolt Pattern

Note: This ad is for Wheels Only. The tires will not be included in the sale.

These wheels are in excellent condition but do have some small surface scratches and nicks (no curb rash) on a couple of the lips (see high resolution pictures below for specifics). I believe these could be polished out but I haven't had the time to do so. I am interested in selling because I am likely going to move to BBS, OEM ZCPs, or another set of SSR Comps.

After curbing the lip on one of the rear wheels, I decided to purchase a new wheel as opposed to refinish. The buyer will receive five wheels (two front; three rear). The light curb damage can be seen in the pictures below. Note that the damage is only on the lip and because these are three piece wheels, this should be easily fixable.

Price:
I'm looking for $1750 OBO + shipping. I am located in Louisville, KY and obviously prefer a local buyer but understand there will likely be a need to ship. They are being unmounted this weekend. Contact me with any questions or concerns.

Please leave discussion on price out of the thread and rather via PM. Thanks for looking!

Pictures on the car:

Left Front:

High Res

High Res

Right Front:

High Res

High Res

Left Rear:

High Res

High Res

Right Rear:

High Res

High Res

Spare 19x10 Wheel:

High Res

High Res

High Res

High Res

·
paint that was wet is now dry
10,333 Posts
lol.. i was just reading this on m3forum.. and was .. like wtf.. ??! it is strange when worlds collide...

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Seems like a really good price, wish they were 114.3!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
'i jizzed in my pants'.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts