502 Street Scene Forums banner

Friday night

731 views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  xxom7gxx 
#1 ·
did anyone else here head down to a certain bridge in the middle of no where to watch the races?

#6 ·
Racing there is prohibited from this point further. This is not a joke! The law will be called immediately if anyone returns to race due to the individuals that decided it was OK to off road through peoples fields and destroy property. The local people will not tolerate this any longer!!!!!

#26 ·
I thought that this was the street racing section. I know it's fucking retarded to post up a location, but he only said a _____ in the middle of knowwhere. I think you should only post up wins or losses but come on. If you didn't want spectators, then you shouldn't tell anybody except the person your racing and flagger. Whoever let the word get out when the race was taking place is the one that should be getting bitched at. But I bet that is more than one person. As for me I like to watch and participate. Hell, thats why most people like Ohio valley, they can run they're car and watch others run they're car. I do agree spectating at street races is very dangerous, not to mention making the spot very hot. Sorry for the rant people.

#28 ·
its out of respect that you dont post it on a public forum? the owner of the land didnt want that many dumb ass people there and neither did most of the racers. it was a bad situation and lucky that no one got hurt with people riding around with no head lights driving through a crowd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.