502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
As an avid fan of Both GT and Forza, I can not wait for this to come out. I bought a 360 for Forza 3... If anyone is playing reguarly add Metal16k, and I will gladly roll you up.

·
Banned
996 Posts
As an avid fan of Both GT and Forza, I can not wait for this to come out. I bought a 360 for Forza 3... If anyone is playing reguarly add Metal16k, and I will gladly roll you up.
I'll take you up on that offer. And yea bought my 360 2 xmas' ago just for Forza 3 collectors edition. I will definitely be preordering the 4th in collectors edition for the extra cars :D

So if you see MASSA599xx. Add me.

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
Should be good. I still play forza 3 a little, I had it all fully beat then my save some how messed up and I lost it all, so iv started over lol.

My GT is HitokiriZero if anyone wants to add me.

·
I'd Pull.
7,368 Posts
I can't wait. I've already purchased my special edition version from Gamestop. My XBL is the same as my name on here.

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still need to pre-order this. I'm wanting this, assassins creed revelations, and BF3. I'm just waiting to see if there's like a pre-order 2, get one free type of deal, or a gift card for like 20 bucks.

·
Super space-traveller
1,172 Posts
I still need to pre-order this. I'm wanting this, assassins creed revelations, and BF3. I'm just waiting to see if there's like a pre-order 2, get one free type of deal, or a gift card for like 20 bucks.
Watch for a bestbuy/toysRus buy 2 get 1 free deal around that time. Thats how I got forza3, mw2, and tekken6.

EDIT: nevermind thats a no go with the pre-order deal.

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After watching that video I never thought about it. But when buying a game like this, it's like buying artwork.

·
Registered
637 Posts
How does it compare to GT5? I only have a PS3, but may flip for a 360 if it is tons better...

·
I can't drift.
3,974 Posts
Definitely buying this. Anybody know what the additional 25 cars are going to be with the Limited Collector's Edition?

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

·
Banned
996 Posts
So EA fucked all other games and have full copyrights to Porsche. This means porsche won't be on the game. No gt2 rs :(. But atleast gemballa will be appearing.

1 - 20 of 267 Posts