502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horrible effin weekend. Had to be at work in Georgetown at 8am so I couldn't go out Friday night... I should have gone out because I was 2 hours late for work anyway. Overslept/alarm didn't work/pirates took my dog, I get there at 10am. No big deal, nothing was going on till like 11 anyway. So the engineer we're working with "promises" that I won't have to work late. Apparently he changed his mind at some point in the day, and I was there till 1:30am. I drive an hour home, get to Louisville around 2:40am, everyone I know is either sleeping or annoyingly drunk, so I call up this girl and she comes out to my place. After hanging out for like 20 minutes I remember what a dumb whore she is and tell her to GTFO, so I call it a night and go to bed. I wake up Sunday at 11am feeling terrible, so I go back to sleep. Then I actually get up at 2, handle a few things, go out to eat with one of my dimes, and roll back to my place, still feeling totally out of energy. I fell asleep again watching Family Guy or something at like 8, and just woke up again at 1:30am.

What a waste of a fucking weekend. Fuck Toyota.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"go out to eat with one of my dimes"

You referring to 1 or 2, because you do no 2 nickels will work as well....
Two nickels do not equal 1 dime, contrary to what logic implies.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And now it's 6am, I've been up since 1:30am, and I'm getting ready for work. What the fuck is wrong here.

·
Local Import Killa
2,852 Posts
It took me 15 years in the auto industry to realize that you are just equipment to them. They will use you just like an injection press till you are used up, then replace you with a new model. If you can do anything else, Get out while you can!. Life is to short to be miserable.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It took me 15 years in the auto industry to realize that you are just equipment to them. They will use you just like an injection press till you are used up, then replace you with a new model. If you can do anything else, Get out while you can!. Life is to short to be miserable.
If I were doing line work I'd be out, but I'm in a decent position with a relatively easy job. The hardest part is usually just dealing with engineers trying to get me to do useless tasks because they think it will solve a problem.

Awww, poor baby!
I'll kick you in the dick so hard you won't even feel it.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dude, just quit. ;)
I want to so bad sometimes. Then there are days like today where I sit around my office with nothing to do but call people who are actually busy and harass them or search the internets for a set of used Work CR Kai's.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A hoosier? Are you kidding me? Indiana is Kentucky's Canadia. Eff Canadia.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts