502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
yea
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw that circuit city had a sale going on on all their DSLR cameras so i pounced on the Rebel XTi and 2gig memory card for 750 bucks. wish the weather wasnt so shitty today.

·
Dealer in Destructive Service
4,925 Posts
Sweet. Now before you do anything else, take a bunch of shitty pictures, start up a web site, and then tell everyone you're a pro. Finally, profit.

·
sorry 'bout my face
10,153 Posts
Sweet. Now before you do anything else, take a bunch of shitty pictures, start up a web site, and then tell everyone you're a pro. Finally, profit.
Good advice, your work here is done. Now it's time to search the real world around you for the "Log Out" button. When you find it, click it. Thanks in advance.

·
Dealer in Destructive Service
4,925 Posts
Good advice, your work here is done. Now it's time to search the real world around you for the "Log Out" button. When you find it, click it. Thanks in advance.
Pot. Kettle. Black. Fail.

·
yea
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it was actually only like 634 with the lens kit and then another 60 for the memory card and with taxes it came out to 750 and some change.

·
give me wings, and I will fly
4,453 Posts
Congrats on the purchase...check out Seths sticky in the showroom...it'll help out in learning how to use it.

you had better not be talkin bout me...

·
FWD FTL!
695 Posts
congrats on the purchase!! I feel like the odd-ball going with nikon and all:loco:

Reactions: Birdman

·
Junk Bond Trader
5,038 Posts
HH Gregg had XT's on sale for 499 in their ad today.. I would have grabbed that and a lens or two. Nice purchase however.

·
Junk Bond Trader
5,038 Posts
sure, but a nice lens would be better than a little better body.

·
yea
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here is the first shot i took with it. nothing special. been shooting on full auto til i learn all the functions. this is also my background image now. i like how you can focus on an object or subject and then move the camera to adjust what u get in the background and still have the object in focus.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts