502 Street Scene Forums banner
641 - 660 of 690 Posts

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
I don't want to play either of you next week. Peppers are putting up a huge week too.
i am just glad my 1st round draft pick is starting to do something. i sat on spiller all year. hopefully his performance today gets him so more carries and sits jackson down.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #646 ·
i am just glad my 1st round draft pick is starting to do something. i sat on spiller all year. hopefully his performance today gets him so more carries and sits jackson down.
I'm not sure if I want play the Spiller/Bush combo or the Stafford/Megatron deal. Rodgers being out this long has really hurt Lacy's points.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
Hopefully this weeks matchup is interesting. BFFs and I both have massive projections, we will see how it works out.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #651 ·
I was wondering what your strategy was. That game is a straight blizzard. I've got AP playing in some weather too.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #654 ·
And headed to the locker room. Things just got more interesting.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #657 ·
What a difference a half makes for Foles. Losing AP is really hurting me.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
What a difference a half makes for Foles. Losing AP is really hurting me.
right? i was really kicking myself for starting him the first half. the game has been great to watch, and the lions returning the ball as well as they have keeps putting it in his hands, so i don't mind that too much.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #660 ·
Going to need a big day from Manning or might be curtains for me.

641 - 660 of 690 Posts