502 Street Scene Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
http://www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com/2-stroke-dirt-bike.html
people need to learn about stuff before they speak
and as for helping you and giving you money back after you blew up the bike, screw you you had to go over 6 miles on the road to get home i bet you rode that thing in 6th gear with rpm's maxed out wow big surprise it blew up
and no way am i going to take your word you were babying it i herd it when you test drove it and when your g/f dad rode it balls to the wall
Thats cool I got you.........

·
SUVette
22,734 Posts
http://www.dirt-bike-tips-and-pics.com/2-stroke-dirt-bike.html
people need to learn about stuff before they speak
and as for helping you and giving you money back after you blew up the bike, screw you you had to go over 6 miles on the road to get home i bet you rode that thing in 6th gear with rpm's maxed out wow big surprise it blew up
and no way am i going to take your word you were babying it i herd it when you test drove it and when your g/f dad rode it balls to the wall
wow, i'll be sure to buy from you in the future. it doesn't matter if he was reaming or not. a 2 stroke race bike isn't made to baby. however, they are meant to have oil in the crankcase.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
wow, i'll be sure to buy from you in the future. it doesn't matter if he was reaming or not. a 2 stroke race bike isn't made to baby. however, they are meant to have oil in the crankcase.
well i know for a fact it had oil in it when he left with it
and no you cant ride it WFO for a long period of time it will blow up its not like it has a rev limiter, and why would i care if you buy shit from me

·
Registered
396 Posts
they will blow if you run them a wot..but that will burn up the top end.....Not lock up the crank
On the way home I would accelerate then let off I did that for the hole 10 min it ran..you cant hold a 2 stroke a wot...
there was no sense in getitng on it when the clutch was slipping as soon as I left your house

·
SUVette
22,734 Posts
well i know for a fact it had oil in it when he left with it
and no you cant ride it WFO for a long period of time it will blow up its not like it has a rev limiter, and why would i care if you buy shit from me
if it had oil in it when he left, i'd think there would have been evidence of oil on the crank when he got it home.

of course you can't pin the throttle for minutes at a time, but noone said he did. you said he was reaming, which is what they're made for.

you don't care about your reputation?? good luck making money on here ever again

·
Registered
396 Posts
if it had oil in it when he left, i'd think there would have been evidence of oil on the crank when he got it home.

of course you can't pin the throttle for minutes at a time, but noone said he did. you said he was reaming, which is what they're made for.

you don't care about your reputation?? good luck making money on here ever again
you said it...

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would at least give the man back a little money to help out with the fix. Giving that he didnt get very far and the oil problem. Just my two cents

·
Registered
1 Posts
So which is better?

https://gearhonest.com/best-2-stroke-dirt-bike-oil/
This completely depends on the rider’s preference. Two-stroke engines are typically noisier and produce more exhaust fumes, but also produce more power compared to their weight than four-stroke engines, making them popular for racing. Four-stroke engines, whilst heavier and producing less power per weight unit, are typically described to run smoother, emit less exhaust fumes and generally last longer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So which is better?

Best 2 Stroke Dirt Bike Oil For Trail Riding | Gear Honest
This completely depends on the rider’s preference. Two-stroke engines are typically noisier and produce more exhaust fumes, but also produce more power compared to their weight than four-stroke engines, making them popular for racing. Four-stroke engines, whilst heavier and producing less power per weight unit, are typically described to run smoother, emit less exhaust fumes and generally last longer.
Please go away

41 - 49 of 49 Posts