502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 98 kx80 lots of new parts only 2hrs on wiseco top end renthal bars, maier hand guards, -2 front sprocket, fmf gold series fatty pipe and silencer its missing side plastics and rad. shroud $600 firm will consider trades

·
ZTM is my FAV!!!
1,771 Posts
If two strokes didnt bug the hell outta me Id buy this bike lol bump

·
Registered
396 Posts
can I come look at this
and what kind of trades

·
Registered
396 Posts
I bought this bike and it didnt even make it 2 miles and it blew up got it home and there wasnt a cup of oil in the crankcase....GOOD seller

·
ZTM is my FAV!!!
1,771 Posts
YOU didnt check the oil

·
Registered
396 Posts
You would think someone would be smart enough to put oil in it..crank wanst even wet from oil...the other thing is the gaskets might be 2 hrs old but the base bots were too lose and the head gasket was way too tight..Can you say hes not getting the job at SS..lol

·
ZTM is my FAV!!!
1,771 Posts
lol while he didnt do it, You should have thought to check those things before you went balls to the wall with it you know. Thats just kind of a rule of thumb when you buy stuff

·
Registered
396 Posts
I wasnt going ball tothe wall just trying to get it home...I should have back out when I felt the clutch slipping...Im was trying to be cool about it and just ask for a bill back so I can help fix this thing

·
ZTM is my FAV!!!
1,771 Posts
Yeah , they arent to expensive to redo

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have to have the case split...I hope all thats wrong is the crank bearings...I dont want to buy a crank...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts