502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WHHAA?
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter w/ 3 sets of blades, Neutral Density Stop filters, prop guards, case, homemade parabolic range extender, and all the accessories needed to fly the machine (with the exception of a tablet or cell phone).
The QC has a 2.7k HD camera and takes 12mp stills. A range up to 3000' and live video feed to a cell phone or tablet via the DjiGo app. The QC only has about an hour of flight time on it. I am asking $600 with all the extras. The QC is very easy to fly and extremely stable during flight. This would make a great gift for someone looking to get into aerial photography, aerial video, or just wanting to have fun. The ND Stop filters included make for amazing quality video and the prop guards are a safety net when flying around trees or other objects. I am selling locally but I am willing to meet in the Jeffersonville/Clarksville area. Pm me if you are interested.

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
Bump for a good guy. Wish I had the spare scratch around to pick this up. VERY good price

·
My dick feels like corn
1,795 Posts
Nice. Bump

·
WHHAA?
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Damn good call. Didn't even notice their price drop. Trying to keep it inline with a fair price. Price drop with case and all the accessories and case to $600 obo, make an offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts