502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
teachmehowtodougie
3,392 Posts
UL is doing good now..You guys waited,What...20 years for a decent team?

I hope you guys enjoy it while it's here.

·
teachmehowtodougie
3,392 Posts
We've been a decent team for a few years now. I think we'll be a power house for a while now. As long as UK has Billy G, they will continue is this rut.
By decent,I mean winning titles.1986 was UL's last one....Hopefully,you guys add to it this year.;)

·
Shut up, I don't care
15,174 Posts
ACC. Facts dont lie. There are some teams in the Big East doing good this year. Congrats. Most of them are doing better than my team.

http://www.rpiratings.com/mensrpi.html I know it's a few days old, but not much has changed.
That's a crock of shit
Div. I winning percentage (FI, 25%), schedule strength (FII, 50%); and opponent's schedule strength (FIII, 25%).
We have a far better winning percentage and all our teams have top 50 strength of schedules. If you've watched even one Big Ten game you know they are about as good as CUSA. The tournament will show all this

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
I would just like to take this time to point out that the ACC has a winning record against the Big East this year.

·
Registered
831 Posts
...UK hasn't won the title in 11 years.

I judge a team based on how they play, not on how many championships their school was won.
drew you have to realize that UK is and will always be better than uofl because they won titles before color TV.

all its about is titles if you dont win a title then its a failure at UK

·
teachmehowtodougie
3,392 Posts
...UK hasn't won the title in 11 years.

I judge a team based on how they play, not on how many championships their school was won.
Thats fine...You guys just keep playing good then.Leave the titles for NC,Kansas,UConn...

Makes sense...:rolleyes:

·
Get Fucked
32,630 Posts
1 - 20 of 182 Posts