502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
Dude, just because she turned you down for sex doesn't mean you are gay. Or maybe it does. :eek3:

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
So is he saying that he watches dora?

·
has nice headlights
16,048 Posts
I hate Dora too, but Markie LOVES Dora and Diego, so I have to put up with it. Right now he's in the other room watching Dora.

·
Banned
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So is he saying that he watches dora?
Well,
I was scrolling through channels (I havent got the hang of Directv yet.. so no favorites) and I saw that it was on. I paused for a moment just to see what the hype was about.. and realized that it is easily the dumbest show on TV. If you've never seen it, you might not understand.

Im sorry you feel that way Zander, but there was nothing else happening on here. :dunnon:

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
What is happening here is that you are still ghey.

Dora is not a show intended for you. It is intended for children. Well... wait a minute....

Just don't feel all :caged: cause Diego could spank dat ass.

·
Banned
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I understand that it isnt intended for me, but still.. It's SO ridiculously dumb. Just like me I suppose. :dunno:

The Diego show is the exact same thing with a male.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I understand that it isnt intended for me, but still.. It's SO ridiculously dumb. Just like me I suppose. :dunno:

The Diego show is the exact same thing with a male.
I figured a show that was that stupid would be right up your alley. stupid people watch stupid shows

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
It may be stupid but it helps children learn and they love it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts