502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
I'd hit it twice at least before I got bored.

·
username fail
1,052 Posts
Brunnete? check.
Toned body? check.
Nice nipples? check.

yeah, she's damn near perfect. Just get rid of that landing strip.
X2 just needs to shave other wise id hit it and never quit it :naughty:

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
her nose is what throws it off for me.
Pictures of you to see what a fucking TOOL you are to even comment on a chick like this?

Jesus man, I swear to god, there always has to be one internet fucktard like you.

Anyone in their right mind that wouldn't fuck the living bejesus out of that is a straight up liar.

I want that sooo bad.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
x3 and we have a winner winner winner

·
DYAY!
1,087 Posts
her nose is what throws it off for me.
Phfft, fuck the nose, look at that giant mole on her left boob! Deal killer right thur!!!

·
is ballin
281 Posts
Pictures of you to see what a fucking TOOL you are to even comment on a chick like this?

Jesus man, I swear to god, there always has to be one internet fucktard like you.

Anyone in their right mind that wouldn't fuck the living bejesus out of that is a straight up liar.

I want that sooo bad.
lolumad? I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her till I had a heart attack, but the title is "damn near perfect", and the nose is what gets me. You got a problem with me having a problem?

·
Premium Member
13,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im actually a fan of the landing strip. Yes everyone shaves now a days, but that is just fucking sexy with the trimmed up action.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
Same goes to you, valtrex.
You realize you are playing out the other side of this tired, cliche internet Uncanny Valley scenario, right?

·
Professional *****
10,546 Posts
Meh, I'd be down.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts