502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who on here has attended a cosmetology school in the area? If you have, which one did you attend? Did they offer evening classes?

I really want to enroll soon, but I am going to have to keep a full time job at the same time. I really need to find a school that offers evening classes.

Any help would be much appreciated. :) Thanks!

·
give me wings, and I will fly
4,453 Posts
Liz, I have had several friends that have attended the Hair Design School in Louisville, but I think they are required to be there in the morning and then work at the school until a certain time. I am not sure though. I can talk to my friend and see if she has any info and relay it to you as soon as I can...

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Liz, I have had several friends that have attended the Hair Design School in Louisville, but I think they are required to be there in the morning and then work at the school until a certain time. I am not sure though. I can talk to my friend and see if she has any info and relay it to you as soon as I can...
If you could find out for me that would be great. :) Thanks Kayla!

·
Morgan
2,789 Posts
They do offer evening classes at 1 or 2 locations, I've talked to them before about it. It does take longer if you take evening classes I'm pretty sure. Give them a call they are really nice and can answer all the questions.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do offer evening classes at 1 or 2 locations, I've talked to them before about it. It does take longer if you take evening classes I'm pretty sure. Give them a call they are really nice and can answer all the questions.
Great! I'll give them a call tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anybody else have any info? There has to be at least one girl on here that has gone to cosmetology school, lol. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts