502 Street Scene Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
damn and to think he kept trying to get me to race his supra, I beat reese with a effed up clutch before he built his shit. Mk3 supra's are slow and heavy tanks lol!

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
yeah the guys brother in the supra told everyone it was making some where around 450rwhp. and also thats durbinator on the bike. funny race tho...lol

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
Yeah my buddy that has a mk3 swings off his nuts I am gonna show him reese cup yanking him hard tomorrow at work:loco:

·
Zombie Survival Expert
9,156 Posts
Both cars are junk..

/end thread

PS:Nice bumper on the civic

·
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he made all kind of excussise that he wasnt getting in to it but if u turn it up all the way u can here them say man i thought u said it was a terd and u can here his car rippin, well u can here him get on it. let me no what u think about it. (if he was getting on it or not)

·
( . Y . )
5,410 Posts
Reminds me of a Maiden Race.

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
too bad the civic had to turn his boost up too much just to pull the supra and end up fucking his car....and if you watch the video, on both runs the supra waits after the race started to even give it full throttle

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
That guy is gay all of his videos are against "Turbo cars" one is a Celica with Turbo and 200 shot? And he beats it with a stock MKIII? SURE.....

·
Bout to Bus
6,714 Posts
too bad the civic had to turn his boost up too much just to pull the supra and end up fucking his car....and if you watch the video, on both runs the supra waits after the race started to even give it full throttle
It appears he was pulling hard enough to not have to turn it up...

Perhaps there was some other kind of failure. Ever consider that? It seems you're making up excuses for the Supra as to why it got pulled on. Why would he wait till after the race started to give it full throttle? It is racing after all, isn't it?

·
On a mission from God
2,533 Posts
Ah another race video, wait this isnt LS's

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
the supra is far from stock, but so is the civic. I know both cars. Reese has a erl built b16 and the body is a turd but it is quick. The supra was racing and probably was just laggy. I forgot what size turbo he is running on it. I am sure reese did not mess his car up...

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
It appears he was pulling hard enough to not have to turn it up...

Perhaps there was some other kind of failure. Ever consider that? It seems you're making up excuses for the Supra as to why it got pulled on. Why would he wait till after the race started to give it full throttle? It is racing after all, isn't it?
O the supra losthands down, and not because he waited to push it full throttle , he wouldnt have won on his settings ne way, but the race was under the impression that both cars would be on low daily set boost, but yea the supra def lost

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.