502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha I just got banned because few members hate my civic and think it's overpriced. Boo hoo.

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
It's ok the only people to ever come onto this board from Cincy were con artist. Cincy and the import scene is super shady. Fuck em only good thing from Cincy is Skyline.

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
Don't you have to pay to be a member there now or something. That equals gay in my book too.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got banned for not doing anything wrong but defending my thread for them coming in and bashing it. Oh well my car is pending sale anyways.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I hated that board anyways.

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
Yep I have been a member on there since 04 i think but I haven't logged in in about a year.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
I remember some ugly gutter sluts from that shitty board trying to join us a year or two back, claiming how the "scene" up there was smashing all over ours here in Louisville. Everyone there knew someone in Cincy who had a super awesome civic or eclipse that could fuck up any car that has ever had 4 wheels. OG's quickly owned that shit and they left promptly, IIRC.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apparently they are dumb when it comes to dyno. My stock k20a2 made 188 at autolabs Dyno dynamics when they are comparing cars similar to mind making more horsepower on a differnt dyno. My car show good results at the track and said I need to get a better tuner. Haha. Bill did a awesome job tuning the car.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
They compared my car similar to someone else trapping 101 and my car traps 107 mph in the quarter mile. Fucking dumbasses I swear. I could care less what my car makes on what dyno becauses it's a damn tool.

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Yea they have some rule that you cannot post honda "junk" or there will be thread deletion and sometimes banning. A lot of people up there just have so much money its ridiculous and they think they are better then a lot of people. They do have a better/faster car scene up there for an overall average of all the cars compared to everything that comes out around here on the street.

·
It's a fuck off machine, Lee
20,215 Posts
Wasn't there a challenge thrown down back in the day against cincy and they all bitched out?

1 - 20 of 370 Posts