502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Etchisketchistan
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that carry, what kind of belt are you using? I know my typical 1.25" dress belt isn't up for the job. I'm thinking of one picking up a kydex belt from Comp-Tac, but they're a bit pricey. I've heard some good things about horse leather too.

The only long time carry I've done was open carry and that's using a military style 3" gun belt. I only do that when hiking long trails out in the middle of no where and because it comes in handy when messin' wit' sasquatch.

·
#girlslikeus
15,907 Posts
I have a 1.5" leather belt I bought at Kohls. It seems to do ok. I would say the holster will make the biggest impact on if it will work or not. A 2 point behind the back holster is going to stay better than a side holster with one point of attachment.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I use belts that I have bought at Rodeo's. They are about 1.5-2 inches of leather. Go to tractor supply or southern comfort. they have them. the secret is to wear the belt where and how you are supposed to. On your waist and snug.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
my leather holister belt is holding up just fine. it all depends on what your carrying really.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts