502 Street Scene Forums banner
141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Happiness is a Pint away
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
we get bits and pieces everyday, theyll eventually get caught its just going to take some time. An offer still stands so if anyone hears anything let me know, if someone gets prosecuted then I'll def put some cash in your hand.

·
#girlslikeus
15,907 Posts
$15 little man, put that money in my hand.. if that money doesn't show, then you owe me owe me owe...

Sorry, having a Jay and Silent Bob moment.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
People still attempting to break in? they must have balls?

·
Happiness is a Pint away
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
no its been kind of quiet lately, all of the latest attempts have resulted in people going to jail.

·
I don't like you.
16,086 Posts
GaragePar said:
no its been kind of quiet lately, all of the latest attempts have resulted in people going to jail.
haha. That is great news. [the jail, not breaking in]

·
Registered
659 Posts
damn dog that sucks i work right up the street behind mobydick and beside the carpet place im at the detail shop and i be looking out for u and your buss. i drive that white lancer

·
sorry 'bout my face
10,153 Posts
GaragePar said:
People still trying to break in? That's messed up. I didn't think jtown would be so bad. Not that it helps much, but jefferson st is my quick cut-thru for delivering pizzas so I'm usually through there 5 times a night, if I see anything I'll give the po-po a shout. :cool:

·
ante up bitches
3,457 Posts
I see your moving on up in the world. Mcdonalds to pizza delivery. Next step, gas station attendant. :woohoorun

:D

·
my slammed>your slammed
5,296 Posts
:headbang:
boostedlude3g said:
I see your moving on up in the world. Mcdonalds to pizza delivery. Next step, gas station attendant. :woohoorun

:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im sorry to hear about this I just hope who ever did it gets cought and taken care of for GOOD! well I hope you find out something soon!

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Anything new?

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Anything new?

141 - 160 of 162 Posts