502 Street Scene Forums banner
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Old man river
915 Posts
I don't know you, but I have been there once. You were super patient with my car and it's cheap ass parts. I live pretty far away, so I can't be of much help, but I will talk to the very few people that I actually know on this (Indiana) side. I hope all works well for you. I am more than willing to do anything needed to help. Upstanding, reputable shops are pretty hard to come by.

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
civicseth said:
I hate to see something like this happen. I can't understand why people don't just work for their stuff instead of stooping so low as to steal from someone who has worked so hard to build up such a great business. If I see anything, I won't hesitate to let you know.

2nded....Bill I am so sorry to hear about this.....I havent read the entire thread yet, but I hope to God the punks who did this are brought to justice. One piece of advice...keep your cool...if you DO find these guys, or who they are, even though the police arent doing anything for you now, they SURELY will come after you if you attempt to take the law into your own hands....that's the way our f*cked up justice system works brotha...

If you need help with anything, please call 502 533-6170

·
Shack on the Target
3,063 Posts
We find them.....we tie thier feet to Jessys SRT-4 and the hands to Vtaks GSR

Rack Em......they will give up the rest of the people that got all that shit in less than a second to save there own ass

4,149 Posts
I say we tie them between two stock civics. It'll take a long time to actually do any damage, leaving plenty of time to interrogate them.

·
Shack on the Target
3,063 Posts
make one of them civics...the " most feared" Accord and the other Wade's civic.

·
Mechanical Tiger
2,217 Posts
soooo...what ever happened

·
TradarRR
659 Posts
Shit, it shows how unsocial I can be sometimes, I did not even know this happened. Sorry to here Billy, I new you were a cool guy from the first time I talked to you. Is everything pulling through ok seeing that it is the 5th of Nov. and this happened so long ago.

Justin

·
Registered
142 Posts
i hate that this has happened. i've never been to auto lab or even met billy...but that's horse shit. i don't see why people can't just work for what they want instead of becoming something that almost everyone despises? i've heard some very good things about autolab and this is terrible news. i just dont get it, but if i hear or see anything, i wont hesitate to call you

121 - 140 of 162 Posts