502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Get Fucked
32,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I hate them. After having some beers at Old Chicago, hitting up Mr. Gs and heading back to my place, my friends and I had a pretty good buzz going on. But then my one friend makes the stupid mistake of calling his g/f and they get into a huge argument. So that leaves 3 of us to play beer pong. By the time he can join so we can start out fucking game my buzz is gone. Fucking buzz kills.

So, to make this thread more discussion worthy, post up some buzz kill experiences of your own, or irritating buzz kills that just ruin your night.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
"OMG that's the funky shit"
9,918 Posts
Try having a guy call you and accuse you of fucking his wife about 5 minutes ago.

Sure wish I would have, would have been worth the buzz kill.

·
On a mission from God
2,533 Posts
Um having an awesome house warming party at my new apartment then my friend and his girlfriend start to fight, he decides he wants argue in my room with the door locked. I of course stop them, then he finds the need to pick me up and throw me into the wall. REAL BUZZ KILL

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Um having an awesome house warming party at my new apartment then my friend and his girlfriend start to fight, he decides he wants argue in my room with the door locked. I of course stop them, then he finds the need to pick me up and throw me into the wall. REAL BUZZ KILL
What I learned in today's lesson:

Don't befriend giants.

·
9,918 Posts
What I learned:

If you get a chance to fuck somebody else's wife you might as well do it.

·
Etchisketchistan
2,921 Posts
...I hate them. After having some beers at Old Chicago, hitting up Mr. Gs and heading back to my place, my friends and I had a pretty good buzz going on. But then my one friend makes the stupid mistake of calling his g/f and they get into a huge argument. So that leaves 3 of us to play beer pong. By the time he can join so we can start out fucking game my buzz is gone. Fucking buzz kills.

So, to make this thread more discussion worthy, post up some buzz kill experiences of your own, or irritating buzz kills that just ruin your night.
I didn't know you hung out up at G's. If you go up there again send me a PM and we'll have some beers. I can literally crawl home from that place. :beer:

·
paint that was wet is now dry
10,333 Posts
What I learned:

If you get a chance to fuck somebody else's wife you might as well do it.
haha.. that guy accusing of that shit obviously is an idiot you dont need friends like that anyway... tell him to get a clue..

then of course after a month or so has passed go bang the bajeezus out of her...

·
9,918 Posts
Hell I don't even know him from more than about 4 phone calls of him talking some shit and me laughing at the guy and hanging up. :D

edit: I'm not fucking up what I've got going right now or I would go bang the living shit out it.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
Not exactly a buzz kill, but my retarded roommate beat on my door last night when I was having sex. Apparently we were being to loud for her. Stupid bitch :dickeled:

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Not exactly a buzz kill, but my retarded roommate beat on my door last night when I was having sex. Apparently we were being to loud for her. Stupid bitch :dickeled:
Did you ever stop to think that maybe she wasn't beating, instead she was knocking. Maybe she wanted to join. You'll never know now. Will you.

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT!
6,597 Posts
After hosting a 21st birthday party for my niece until 4am, my daughter, her husband and my neice were woken up at about 7:30 this morning (still drunk) by three policemen banging on her front door.

A friends car that was parked on the street in front of the house was now completely in the front yard and the van that hit it was laying on it's side in the middle of the street and blocking both lanes.

Buzzkill.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
Did you ever stop to think that maybe she wasn't beating, instead she was knocking. Maybe she wanted to join. You'll never know now. Will you.
It was def. beating. Scared the shit out of me too. I thought it was the cops or something.

·
Get Fucked
32,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Banned
19,817 Posts
Getting jumped for no apparent reason by a group of people that are "suppose" to be a friend of your friends with the odds of 3:1. What a great night...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts