1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
SUVette
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this in an e-mail at work, thought some of you might like this:

Texas DOT Vehicle stopped by an alert DPS Trooper on I-10 between San Antonio
and Seguin, TX

The Mexicans cloned a Texas DOT Truck and got busted smuggling drugs...

I wonder how long they got away with it before they got busted?

Let's give them more welfare money, more of our Social Security money, and raise your taxes to fund their free-ride... !

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Damn that's a lot of money in that truck.

·
Belt Driven Hairdryer
3,833 Posts
goo man that's a lot of weed. pretty good idea, i'm sure they got away with it for a long time. good spot by the DPS officer

·
sar - ko - uh
3,368 Posts
Let's give them more welfare money, more of our Social Security money, and raise your taxes to fund their free-ride... !
Right.

I work at a grocery store, some of the time I cashier.

99% of the mexican people who come through pay with cash. Most EBT/WIC customers are accent free americans who are always willing to donate $50 to the scratch off machine.

·
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒÉ
2,985 Posts
Right.

I work at a grocery store, some of the time I cashier.

99% of the mexican people who come through pay with cash. Most EBT/WIC customers are accent free americans who are always willing to donate $50 to the scratch off machine.
thsi is funny but true. on another note there is alot of tradeing going on with cards.

·
why so curious?
8,972 Posts
This happened back in September and they were talking about it on CNN. IIRC, the driver was not an illegal immigrant, but someone thought it would make a great story for a propaganda email since Congress was about to vote on their latest amendment to the immigation bill. Looks like it worked since it's still going around.

·
is better than you
8,967 Posts
The Mexicans cloned a Texas DOT Truck and got busted smuggling drugs...
Those sneaky fucking Mexicans! The whole country genetically cloned a Chevy and used it to smuggle marijuana into the US! Somebody needs to kill the Mexicans to stop this madness! :wadel:

·
Premium Member
32,284 Posts

·
SUVette
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This happened back in September and they were talking about it on CNN. IIRC, the driver was not an illegal immigrant, but someone thought it would make a great story for a propaganda email since Congress was about to vote on their latest amendment to the immigation bill. Looks like it worked since it's still going around.
i guess you've missed the many other times that it's happened, minus the weed. it's one of the biggest ways to get out of mexico at the moment

·
Y B C M
1,570 Posts
..... weed comes from mexico..... likely conclusion... the mexicans did it.... why is everyone getting all butthurt over the fact it says that?. it's not an insult.. its like saying the "americans" did it or the "cubans" did ity... calling someone MEXICAN is not a bad thing.. lol

that is a LOT of it they had packed in there too!

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
i dont' really care. weed has to get here somehow doesn't it? the war on drugs is bullshit, it's going to get here somehow and people are always going to want it.
maybe that trooper should have been looking for the illegals crossing the border instead of trying to make headlines.

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
can't seem to find a valid source on the interweb.

edit: by valid I mean a top national or global reporting source.

edit again: but I am finding many sources that have pulled the article because of not being able to verify the authenticity. Something like that should be easily verifiable.

·
SUVette
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can't seem to find a valid source on the interweb.

edit: by valid I mean a top national or global reporting source.

edit again: but I am finding many sources that have pulled the article because of not being able to verify the authenticity. Something like that should be easily verifiable.
here, how's the louisiana state police for a credible source? pictures are from the FBI, but i'm sure someone will still deny their credibility

http://www.lsp.org/pdf/ifuVol3Issue3.pdf

·
f u, pay me
6,638 Posts
big freaking deal. Our tax dollars aren't being spent to support a mexican drug cartel. The tax dollars you are worried about are being spent on the mexis that cut your grass, wash your car, and do all the other shit that we don't want to pay white people $20/hr. to do. Just because one mexi was busted doesn't mean that our tax money supports him. I seriously doubt that any cartels are applying for federal benefits, it is probably the other way around. They are probably paying off a bunch of people in the gov't.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts