502 Street Scene Forums banner

Should the GM be able to sell the restaurant?

421 - 440 of 466 Posts

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
I am trying to enjoy a vacation when I get a voicemail saying I need to answer questions. What would you do?
If you're not the owner then I wouldn't worry about it.

If you do consider yourself the owner, then this vacation is ill-timed IMO.

·
40mpg and bang pow pow
10,200 Posts
Wow this made my last hour of work go by great...

I don't plan to put my nose where it doesn't belong, but who cares the internet is some serious stuff. I don't see why Rare or Andrew are both dancing around the questions based on the sale and ownership. Seems like some serious shadiness has happened and everyone is afraid to admit to it.

PS: Vtak I love you... Lets make Honda Babies..

·
i <3 back tits
8,760 Posts
Wow this made my last hour of work go by great...

I don't plan to put my nose where it doesn't belong, but who cares the internet is some serious stuff. I don't see why Rare or Andrew are both dancing around the questions based on the sale and ownership. Seems like some serious shadiness has happened and everyone is afraid to admit to it.

PS: Vtak I love you... Lets make Honda Babies..
god have mercy on whatever creature the two of you would spawn.

·
paint that was wet is now dry
10,333 Posts
where the hell was this discussion in the mod corner? is there some secret mod corner that I don't see outside the normal mod corner?

i don't get all the personal attacks on mr. nester, sure he sold it, eh should have told someone, but we don't need to attack him.

Yes, there is another section. :x

... a yellow coded curfew is now in effect for your safety...

i am starting to get a v for vendetta - bourne ultimatum feel to 502... i like it... conspiracies, secret mod rooms, hidden SUPERadmins that reveal themselves to users during the heat of a post battle... awesome...

·
Only for those with True Grit
658 Posts
surely at this point this thread deserves the *Classics Hammer*

·
I will only complicate you...
4,673 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
it was really pegged rich a few pages back, now its starting to lean out. might need to lock er down before she BLOWS

·
WHY DID YOU TURN??!!?
5,893 Posts
A GM can't sell an owners resturaunt. If he did, and the owner did not agree after finding out, the owner could take the GM to court if need be and reclaim the entire business.

421 - 440 of 466 Posts