502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hook up a RPM tach to my 95 chevy s-10 and all the wires r hooked up and working except for the green wire, its suppose to go to my ignition coil and we couldnt figure out exactly how to do it yesterday so if anyone has any ideas or knows please PM or post on here ASAP...thanks!

·
DJxNightmare
1,454 Posts
The Green Wire Is For The Negitive (-) On the Ignition Coil, Hit Me Up If U Need Help

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keeler u kno if u stalk me long enough n watch every time i post this u still wont be cool and ull still be in ur moms basement.

·
Why are you reading this
2,907 Posts
dooing sum har-core racin in yo S dime yo? i got dat 9in tach-o-meter in mines yo. hardcore man

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok keeler for one its a little 2 1/2 inch tach and 2 my truck does not come with a stock RPM gauge so i have to buy a after market one and 3 my truck doesnt have 140whp dumb ass, try 198whp.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not lookin to race ne body, these guys blew a simple question out of proportion. but is that stroker in a s-10? pics?

·
Keeping it real
9,573 Posts
If you don't want to race then why use a tach especially since you should be thinking about gas mileage and not revving to the 5500 redline. Your truck is a POS, you don't know basic wiring and your dick is loose.

PS you got made fun of in all of your threads because you made the same post like 4 times

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow do u honestly think i care if some of u guys give me a hard time bc i cant hook a tach up? no, i could care less what a dick head like you thinks about my truck or if i can hook a tach up or not. get a life and go bug someone who gives a fuck what u have to say.

·
Why are you reading this
2,907 Posts
slowshifter u doin some shit talkin in that POS black cobalt yo? get a life loser
my car is an 07 new off the ot, not a POS like your truck. I dont have a tach for racing my 150hp. And wow, 198 blows my bawls off..... yo

·
Random Post guy
8,896 Posts
my car is an 07 new off the ot, not a POS like your truck. I dont have a tach for racing my 150hp. And wow, 198 blows my bawls off..... yo

Learn to type in a mannor that people can understand before you try to 'make fun' of someone else.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts