Reactions: STI Charles

·
2 step, 2 step, 2 step...
2,112 Posts
Charles NOOOOO!

·
back at it again
7,198 Posts
it was charles we just got done eating in the highlands he was also having maf problems lol

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
everytime I talk to charles there is something else wrong with that car......maybe why he's selling it

·
Epic Beard Man's Apprentice
4,413 Posts
Thats pretty cool information to post up on here, Im sure people are going to be jumping for that car now

BTW: Was charles out near New cut rd last night, about 1/2 mile from the Kmart and Walmart and outer loop intersection?

I saw some dudes working on a blue STi , or WRX, one of the two, and they were looking at me as i drove by

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I don't think he's posted anything about the car being for sale....just if someone came with the right amount hell sale it...still a very clean car...

·
back at it again
7,198 Posts
Thats pretty cool information to post up on here, Im sure people are going to be jumping for that car now

BTW: Was charles out near New cut rd last night, about 1/2 mile from the Kmart and Walmart and outer loop intersection?

I saw some dudes working on a blue STi , or WRX, one of the two, and they were looking at me as i drove by
what time?

·
back at it again
7,198 Posts
maybe im not sure at that time he was on shelbyville at 9ish

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Haven't heard from or seen Charles in a while.

Reactions: STI Charles

·
Driving Slow
7,356 Posts
lol it doesn't take a big turbo STi to pull hard on a stock S2k. They are fun cars to drive, I know, but STi's are flat out faster.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts