502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Did it have a body kit on it. because if it did I think I saw this guy driving down 65N one day and he got off at the brooks exit but I have no idea who he was I've never seen him before

·
( . Y . )
5,410 Posts
if it has Black tinted windows and lowered it was forsale on Preston at a Car lot close to Indian Trail

That was like 3 or so months ago

Its Clean Evo I think it was priced at 26,000

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah it was at gregg coats....the paint is really runny and just not good...pretty sure its a stock turbo with fmic and piping upgrade...but not sure

·
Go Cards, Mavs, Bengals, Reds
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did it have a body kit on it. because if it did I think I saw this guy driving down 65N one day and he got off at the brooks exit but I have no idea who he was I've never seen him before
Yeah i think it had some type of aftermarket sideskirts and front bumper with a jdm style rear bumper.

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
It was still on their online add like last week.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah I drove it prob 4 months ago....and it had a stock turbo...not sure if it does now...they had a white one forever too....wanted to much for them...

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
the white one is a mr and its the owners son's or something along those lines. the blue one isn't on the site no more but here is pics of the mr.

then they have this gem of a car.

·
Happiness is a Pint away
5,193 Posts

i just threw up a lil on my keyboard

·
Blah!
10,800 Posts
the white one is a mr and its the owners son's or something along those lines. the blue one isn't on the site no more but here is pics of the mr.

The only think I like about that SILVER (not white) MR is the APR diffuser on the rear. Everything on the exterior is junk. That car looks way too busy with the exessive MR stickers to rimind you that it is in fact a MR and the extra Mitsu symbols.

I've heard rumors of this car having a HUGE turbo on it, but looks to me its just a stocker. MR's are a waste of money anyways IMO.

·
Blah!
10,800 Posts
I've seen that silver one at Automotion before, like last summer.
You sure its a MR. I mean, there is only 1 MR badge on the car from the factory. I guess he just wanted EVERYONE to know that it was a MR. :blink:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
The white one they had over the summer was an RS. Jeremy and I stopped and chuckled at it one night. The paint on the add-on wing was cracking and just generally not so great, and they were dumb enough to put it front and center on the lot w/ duck tape residue around the driver's side back window. Judging by the price, they were pretty proud of it too.

·
GOT HEEM
9,658 Posts
You sure its a MR. I mean, there is only 1 MR badge on the car from the factory. I guess he just wanted EVERYONE to know that it was a MR. :blink:
yep, had the six speed, and I couldn't forget all that crazy carbon fiber canards and that humungous tach on the dash. When I saw it I was like "is all that really necessary?"

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
<<<< had a color blind moment... I guess.. lol.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I think the guy that bought my dad's srt had bought this blue one befoe he got my dads car, if I understood him correctly. Apparently it had a few problems with CEL comming on, and a couple other problems which I can't remember now. So he took it back and ended up buying my dads instead.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah they've had like three of four evo 8's there....a white rs,that shitty blue one and the mr....everyone of them was overpriced

·
taking care of business
4,896 Posts
ive seen the same blue evo heading east on the watterson yesterday, then turning onto Lowe road from Taylorsville and then headed towards jtown today on taylorsville rd. looks good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts